Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

What is the leaver threshold? I got disconnected twice within the past few days and I don't know if I've passed the threshold yet.

KidLegend

01-20-2010

i might ahve to say thanks to these bull**** patches the game is being ruined. shaco USELES no need to use him AT ALLL. udyr so ****ing op. i mean WTF!! plz fix this

ArmedMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2010

Rahh! Did someone forget to feed the Rancor this morning?

Are you seriously mad because now Shaco isn't OP? I mean come on dude. How can you complain? Ever ask yourself if maybe you aren't playing him that well to begin with, and now that they tweaked him you can't float by without actually getting better?

I still see people carrying with him, you know.

ATrueNorseman

01-21-2010

Ever since the patch, my early game (first 4 levels) crit chance seems to have dramatically dropped for GANGPLANK. (even after i bought more crit chance runes)

Right now @ lvl 1. My bonus crit chance (+ 1 item) totals: +21% (mastery/item/runes). It seems that increasing my bonus crit chance has only lowered the actual amount of times I've crit, respectively after the newest patch.

As soon as I buy a cloak (+18% crit), the crit chance comes back to a somewhat normal ordeal. But still no where like before.

The patch update didn't show any alterations to Gangplank's or general crit chance % (or resistances)... is this a mistake/glitch?

ArmedMonkey

01-22-2010

Again, good, because that crit was ******ed.

But I don't think the release notes are from the latest patch.

Zinthros

Recruiter

10-20-2011

omg