Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jormungand

01-13-2010

honestly, the game was better in beta

Drathamus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

Katarina nerf was extremely unnecessary. Her ult has to be the most fragile in the game, as over half of the Champions can disable and counter it easily.

I was playing against Singed earlier today, after the patch, and rank 3 Death Lotus with 2 BF Swords barely seemed to scratch his HP at all...

Really appreciate it... Racked up a total of 1,200 kills with Katarina. Think I know how to play her =P.

First Tryndamere gets nerfed twice, and now Katarina does.

Last time I'll be paying for champions.

GG RiceBoi

01-13-2010

WHERES TWITCHES NURF BOOOO AT THIS and wat up with all the buff ups

rewt

01-13-2010

wow,

majais soulstealer now gives you 8 ap instead of 10 ap for each stack. it would be nice if riot included things like this in the patch notes before i waste my money ingame and possibly lose because of it.

LahooZaher

01-13-2010

Now the store is broken. Half the items are missing. For example when you click on Tiamat, the 4 prereq items are just empty squares. You can still hunt down each one and buy them individually, if you know what they are, but even then its inconvenient at best.

EpicManeuvers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

i just played a game, and i noticed twisted fate's PAC cooldown is back to 15 seconds, now you haven't mentioned that in the release notes. any reason why not? what else did you change on him, he feels different.

Sadistik

01-13-2010

okay so no one has looked at the ap runes .... ? whyyyyyyyyy

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=41178

Mantle

01-13-2010

So, I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I'm just not in the mood to read every single forum post to find the answer. Instead, I'll ask me question here:

Re: Yi's ultimate: does anyone know if Yi's ability to hit you when exhausted really is supposed to bypass the blinding effect of the summoner spell? I get that he can't be slowed, but seriously - being immune to the damage blocking effect seems to me to be one of the biggest exploits in the game right now.

Has this been addressed by Riot? Is there going to be a fix for this? I fully expected to see that exploit (if that's what it is) removed this patch, and am quite shocked to see the he was altered, but this effect wasn't changed.

iMumbleAlot

01-13-2010

speaking of Yi, his ult, ya, i just played, he is not immune to slow anymore when highlander is on. add to that the GUI ****-ups in the cooldown timer masks and this is probly the worst tested update yet... ok, maybe not, but ya, wtf...

LahooZaher

01-13-2010

Okay. As a twitch player I don't really understand the nerf.

Now I have always said he doesn't need a nerf, so I am not really complaining, but I thought I would point this out.

The main nerf to his ulti is the attack speed reduction. But with my build, I already have higher then the 2.5 cap when I come out of ambush anyways, and I always pop out of ambush and pop his ulti. So the attack speed bonus didn't apply anyways.

Sure it has a slightly longer cd now, but its still low enough that I comes back around before the next 5v5 team fight, which is pretty much the only time I use it. Other then that I dont use it because its such a ***** to aim anyways.

Like I said, I don't think he needed nerfing, so I don't know why I am pointing this out, with my luck riot will read this post and nerf him more.