Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sprinkles169

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2010

yyyyyessssssss *read read read*

typestyle

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggGoblin View Post
**** was hoping for Twisted Treeline release.

Patch looks pretty good.

What I would like to have seen included:

-Twisted Fate not able to port in with Gold card queued.
-Slight Amumu buff
Excuse me? No gold card teleporting for TF?

Grake

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by typestyle View Post
Excuse me? No gold card teleporting for TF?
Its a popular new overpowerment sweeping the forum. "TF IS OP W/ WARP GOLD CARD FREE KILL EVERY MINUTE YADA YADA OMG OP"

I agree that its stupid. I dont often experience dying that way unless i run around poorly equipped in comparison with a small fragment of health.

DamnPandaHands

01-12-2010

I play tf because he reminds me of gambit, nothing more.

Lightwrks

01-12-2010

Will there be an offensive mastery tree remodel too?

Jakula

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinux View Post
LMAO Yi got buffed even more?
Again this has been discussed to death, its not a buff.

scrubout

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grake View Post
I dont understand what you mean with Yi's highlander special.

You mention the attack speed is additive rather than Multiplicative, and then, unless i read wrong, that you improved highlanders attack speed % to 40/60/80%

Could you resolve this? I'm a little confused by what you mean.
What Highlander used to do:

Yi with no +% aspd items uses Lv1 Highlander (+30% multi), his aspd becomes 100% * 130% = 130%.
Yi with +50% aspd from items uses Lv2 Highlander (+50% multi), his aspd becomes 150% * 150% = 225%.
Yi with +100% aspd from items uses Lv3 Highlander (+70% multi), his aspd becomes 200% * 170% = 340%.
Yi with +140% aspd from items uses Lv3 Highlander (+70% multi), his aspd becomes 240% * 170% = 408%.
(Yi hits the attack speed cap at 358% anyway)

What Highlander does now:

Yi with no +% aspd items uses Lv1 Highlander (+40% additive), his aspd becomes 100% + 40% = 140%.
Yi with +50% aspd from items uses Lv2 Highlander (+60% additive), his aspd becomes 150% + 60% = 210%.
Yi with +100% aspd from items uses Lv3 Highlander (+80% additive), his aspd becomes 200% + 80% = 280%.
Yi with +140% aspd from items uses Lv3 Highlander (+80% additive), his aspd becomes 240% + 80% = 320%

It's a slight buff until you hit around +30% from items. Then it's a nerf, becoming more serious as you pump more aspd... and then suddenly less serious as you start to approach the attack speed cap.

railspider

01-12-2010

No idea why Kat needed a nerf. Her ult is easily counterable, and now she is basically obsolete.

UrQuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2010

Wait, so not all the proposed test realm changes are in this patch?

I was looking forward to the spirit visage change, the change to madred's bloodrazor and frozen mallet

And

• Fixed a bug where Puncturing Taunt could not be cleansed and was not reduced by effects like Mercury Treads
And Heimer fix

Gantz

Recruiter

01-12-2010

For such a long wait time. this patch is the worst in a long time. probably the worst since i started in august. After an entire month, there is nothing to show for but some tweaks and fixes that aren't ultimately ruining this game. I love the game but this is a tiny patch, especially for a month and it is definately not worth the wait. I am very disappointed with what Riot is putting out. Good tweaks but not the changes that need to happen. Twitch is still going to rock every game that he is in, especially in high ELO. It has nothing to do with his ulti AS bonus. Yi hits the max AS constantly but at the cost of having to be in close. Twitch gets to do it out of tower range, with aoe, with stackable on hit debuffs, and an ability to make it do more when its done, all at max attack speed because twitch already gets a big AS buff from stealth. This is just one of the many concerns that are keeping this patch from actually doing something to fix the real problems. Fail Riot. I've never once had to flame about something Riot did but this is just pitiful for a month of work, even with the holidays.