Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emp Santa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

if i may, i didn't understand the whole master yi thing, ... is he still capable of reusing his ulti [if in one] every-time he kills an opponent ?

IUironman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

01-13-2010

How will Poppy stand up to heimer with his turrets. Do his turrets count as damage from heimer? or do they just credit magic damage to heimer. If poppy can run in and pop her ult targeting heimer, does she take damage from heimer & his turrets or just heimer?

DevoutBeerKitten

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusterGendo View Post
Is Riot planning any turret buffs for the near future? It is my oppinion that they were overnerfed on the last patch, halving late-game play. Am I the only one feeling that turrets are way weaker than they should be?

PS: Also, Rocket Grab could use a remake. Initiating a team fight (with Blitzcrank) with no risk to yourself, while (most likely) killing an enemy champion is tactically OP.
Turrets got buffed last patch.

PS Don't get gripped out in the open.

Obviously the best thing out of this patch is the Twitch Urf. Hopefully, Yi isn't rambo anymore. Kat change was ok. I'm sure Udyr and Poppy are going to run the show for awhile.

DrKenyan

01-13-2010

I say we just have to wait and see how all the buffs and nerfs play out. I am kinda excited that they nerfed twitch. His attack speed, ability to hit a whole team, and outrange towers just seemed to be a little crazy to me. I am curious to see how good yi is now.

Livia

01-13-2010

Would love to see new maps instead of heroes... also why is exhaust not giving Yi 100% miss, I know hes immune to the snare, but why the miss?? Twisted Treeline has been out forever, make it availble for normal games!

MrMartijn

01-13-2010

It's a small pathc with some good tweaks i'm guessing their working hard at riot to do something really big at the next patch that just wqasnt finished in time for this one. ^^ GJ Riot Keep up the good work.

Sharpies

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzeWuzze View Post
As stated this is actually quite a big nerf. Previously the instant he cast the spell it started on cooldown...so half his cooldown could be spent in stealth which let him cast it way too fast when he popped out.

Now it doesnt start cooldown until he pops out...so even though its shorter its actually MUCH longer ...
Approximately 2.5 seconds longer if he stealths the full 4 seconds.

And as far as I can tell Yi still gets his ult recharged by slaying an opponent, which I don't think is all that bad really.

BusterGendo

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogumaster View Post
Turrets got buffed last patch.

PS Don't get gripped out in the open.

Obviously the best thing out of this patch is the Twitch Urf. Hopefully, Yi isn't rambo anymore. Kat change was ok. I'm sure Udyr and Poppy are going to run the show for awhile.
Ups, I meant the one before last. Last patch they tried fixing them a little bit, but doesn't quite feel like it's enough...

GuyOfDoom

01-13-2010

Any progress is good progress, but I was really hoping to see some of the major points that you guys are promising here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/indev/In_Development

If you need assistance on the test server I'd be more than willing to play a few test games to help get things rolling, but I need instructions on how to connect. I'd love to see stuff get added more than once a month, especially if what's being added is just little things. I think there are more than plenty of champions in the game now.

dreamgame

01-13-2010

*adds Kat to "q-dodge-if-you-see" list.*

No, really. 10% is alot for a squishy character that only stands out because of 2 moves and both of them puts her in danger.