Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seayow

01-13-2010

Bring back Promote.

GreenLife

01-13-2010

Oh My GOOD GOD Why the heck did you nerf Katarina Ult .....that skill can easierly counter and is god dam weak....#$@%@$#%#^# you guy should nerf the dam Rat(Twitch) skill more instead......

now my Katarina skill even more useless...............

Evilweanie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

When is Twisted Fate going to be nerfed??? A champion that has a aoe nuke stun slow teleport and Global slow that gives vision... seriously? If his ult just global slowed and didn't have vision that would be more fair then the way he is now. A good twisted fate not a great one.. just a good one can be a auto win. If someone can say he is not OP and is a fair character please explain. Thanks

p.s. RIOT i love you all... creators and founders and everyone who made this game the way it is. only game i find worth playing. great job

Soga no Tojiko

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoxWolf View Post
Oh come one kat nerffed? like it has been said alot she can be knocked out of her ulti very easyly so why got her nerfed? its not like shes overpowered or anything... I demand that in the next patch she gets to normal again! xD
she needs a buff, not normal, once she gets knocked out of the ulti shes basically dead, people are just too dumb to actually learn that stun > kat's ult

xOGx

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzonoha View Post
she needs a buff, not normal, once she gets knocked out of the ulti shes basically dead, people are just too dumb to actually learn that stun > kat's ult
nah, if u get her Banshee's Veil, that would solve her problem, unless u got a whole team of stunners!

But i really hated the dmg nerf (55%), why?!?!?!?!!?

Soga no Tojiko

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOGx View Post
nah, if u get her Banshee's Veil, that would solve her problem, unless u got a whole team of stunners!

But i really hated to dmg nerf (55%), why?!?!?!?!!?
normally a team has at least 2 stunners, ive seen as much as a team with all stunners (sion, taric, alistar, ashe and annie)

Max Pita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-13-2010

Poppy lv 1 combo:

Flash->Heroic charge->Hit->hit->Exaust or ignite->Hit->Hit

GreenLife

01-13-2010

Banshee Veil is nice for casters is a wasted of Gold to get stun in a group of stunners
stupid nerf....

sinistargr

01-13-2010

dear orcyded who cry ? me and my brother i have spend over 50$ to get heroes and other. To get what ? reduce power to the most champions ? dont be rediculus First you must Pay and after you must speak. because in america The money is the power so sfup

Vertanius

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinistargr View Post
dear orcyded who cry ? me and my brother i have spend over 50$ to get heroes and other. To get what ? reduce power to the most champions ? dont be rediculus First you must Pay and after you must speak

Best logic ever for a free game.