Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blazeu25

01-13-2010

**** i was really hoping for twisted treeline to come in this patch. take it out of beta already and add another map in beta. whats wrong with twisted tree line thats still in beta?

NoxWolf

01-13-2010

Oh come one kat nerffed? like it has been said alot she can be knocked out of her ulti very easyly so why got her nerfed? its not like shes overpowered or anything... I demand that in the next patch she gets to normal again! xD

DrSkankyNun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak al Maut View Post
"Deceive cooldown reduced to 8.5 from 10 at all ranks"

Fck.
yeah, but it only starts to cool down after deceive ends. Deceive usually lasts about 5 seconds. So it cuts the cooldown by 2.5 seconds so it makes it harder to run away. Also, they nerfed hallucinate a lot =(

xOGx

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoxWolf View Post
Oh come one kat nerffed? like it has been said alot she can be knocked out of her ulti very easyly so why got her nerfed? its not like shes overpowered or anything... I demand that in the next patch she gets to normal again! xD
Signed

Aimr

01-13-2010

Too bad we can no longer do dragon D: No more 5v5's at lvl 1 guess xD

Spirakherit

01-13-2010

Great Job RiOT

- no heimerdinger fix i still gonna own with double rocket damage

http://leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=44724

http://crouched.de/2010/01/11/heimer...bug-use-cheat/

Cirliq

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grake View Post
Its a popular new overpowerment sweeping the forum. "TF IS OP W/ WARP GOLD CARD FREE KILL EVERY MINUTE YADA YADA OMG OP"

I agree that its stupid. I dont often experience dying that way unless i run around poorly equipped in comparison with a small fragment of health.
exactly, just like you dont walk around with low health if you're playing with Karthus. Which i think is a stupid ult altogether, takes a lot of health away from the squishy players when he's maxed it out.

gold card is harder to hit now, the people who are raping you with TF are just good with TF just like that with a lot of other players. get used to it..... isn't he squishy enuf for you already. Dont be dumb, and wreckless, go heal and stop complaining.

Alexirius

01-13-2010

Quote:
Fix the blind part of exhaust not working on Yi NOW PLEASE, jeesus. its broken, fix it please!
Yeah, fix this plz. Everytime i use exhaust on him is fcking useless even he didn't start his Highlander yet !.
Man, Shaco now gets a huge nerf =.=!

sinistargr

01-13-2010

i think non read this post from riot and dont care about our opinion because only money need nothig else all the other opinion not exist for riot .Guy is a company dont forget this

orcyded

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinistargr View Post
this update is total c.r.a.p you make the champions total idiots with this update i pay to buy twitch and other items to get what ? reduce cooldown and reduce speed ? be serius guys and to the other champions all reduce ? i think you wanna lost the most players from the server after this, The most players i think gone .Better fix the level because the most is 30 lvl and after this what ?i think i go again to play dota no more spend my money for c.r.a.p
me lol how some1 cry about their op hero gonna nerfed, u definitely total noob if cant play other heroes and i dont think ppl will miss u.