Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sinistargr

01-13-2010

this update is total c.r.a.p you make the champions total idiots with this update i pay to buy twitch and other items to get what ? reduce cooldown and reduce speed ? be serius guys and to the other champions all reduce ? i think you wanna lost the most players from the server after this, The most players i think gone .Better fix the level because the most is 30 lvl and after this what ?i think i go again to play dota no more spend my money for c.r.a.p

November Spawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

what about MATCHMAKING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i've been wining 3 out of 15 games, and when i win i'm against newbies (once with a player who doesn't know how to use skills for crying out loud, he hack and slashed whole game). i seriously think the matchmaking system is flawed.

what's strange is that this all seems to happen right after i purchased XP and IP boosts.

The Feelingless

01-13-2010

What happened to spirit visage???!!!

Im Dying Squirtle

01-13-2010

I think Yi still needs to be nerfed a little bit more... perhaps just take away the immediate cooldown refresh if he kills a champ, that's a little bit ridiculous... Also, fix exhaust being completely removed if he uses his ult when he gets hit with it, at least let it blind him still, otherwise certain characters really have no defense against him.

Oh, and fix Heimer's rockets, that's been an issue a lot of people are having trouble with, and needs to be fixed fast.

Also, why nerf Kat? Use her ult in a group of champs and there's always someone that can knock her out of it and then she gets boned. If anything, Kat should be getting a buff...

Kiok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

My Comments:

-No Buff for Teemo? X_X
-Yeah Twitch got nerfed!
-I don't like the exp nerf on the tower.
-Yi doesn't need a buff...
-Why did you have to change the time of the spawning of the dragon... X_X

Soga no Tojiko

01-13-2010

just as expected of my luck, i was saving to buy kat, then her ult gets nerfed, and she isn't even that overpowered, the ones that nedeed a real shut down, Yi and Twitch didnt get a big nerf(kat didnt get a big nerf too but she didnt even need it)

TheTrueHavoc

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak al Maut View Post
"Deceive cooldown reduced to 8.5 from 10 at all ranks"

Fck.
Someone didn't read (or don't understand)...it says that the timer triggers AFTER coming out which means its actually 2.5 seconds longer than prior to this patch

madSnow47

Recruiter

01-13-2010

For Master YI adasions suck!
leave highlander alone its a great skill! with out you messing!

P.S. when will the server back?

TheDaeBu

01-13-2010

Make turrets stronger. I swear they've been going down a lot faster than they did before the last patch. Also, Taric really needs an upgrade. Not that I use him but his stun spell is so weak. I mean, at least change it so that every upgrade to that spell increases the potential duration of the stun.

Goran Ramljak

01-13-2010

great patch, I like it.

cheers