Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lcr2003

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodba7h View Post
Diplomatic Immunity sounds wayyyyy too good.
Maybe allow the "target" to deal increased damage to Poppy as well?

Only time will tell, though.

Also this...looks to me like this ability makes Rammus even less attractive as a tank. Taunt does the same thing. but he still takes damage from everyone else too. Guess it will depend on the durations etc, well see.

Blodhren

01-13-2010

I hope Shaco is still decent to play I dislike nerfs hehe.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

01-13-2010
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinez View Post
And no fix about Elixir of Agility bug ?
When buff goes off, it reduces more than it gave (gave you +15% criticals chance, and removes you 20%)
The Elixir bug was hotfixed a few days after it was noticed. We chose not to make an Announcement about it because it was only noticed by very few people. Feel free to speak up if it still lowers your stats, though!

xOGx

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multisingularity View Post
Now just reduce either the range or the splash percentage and he'll be good... I feel he should have kept the attack speed and lost the splash. Instead make it target able. This would make him completely wipe one hero, like an assassin. Though less useful in team fights, it would make him fit more to what he was built to be and make him more balanced when comparing him to heros like eve.

yay kat nurf

I disagree 100%
If u remove the splash, then what's the use of Debilitating Poison and Expunge? The splash in twitch's ultimate is what makes him fun to play with!

And i totally disagree with the death lotus nerf, it was unnecessary...

Pinith

01-13-2010

I was looking forward to the spirit visage and frozen heart changes--are these going to be in this patch or an upcoming patch?

Tinez

01-13-2010

Thanks a lot Phreak !
I was waiting for a new patch to try again, didnt notice that you fixed it earlier. Thats nice

cedre

01-13-2010

Quote:
Janna : Eye of the Storm is now instant cast
This is a minor change but it's a not bad one. Janna can flee and cast her shield without making a pause.

Janna is officially the god of the fugitives.

ATeemoMushroom

01-13-2010

All good stuff but I feel as though they totally missed everyone's problem with twitch. It's not that he attacks really fast and takes A champion out, it's that he takes EVERY champion out. Attack speed wasn't a problem so much as his ability to pop out of stealth and wipe out an entire team in 2.5 seconds by hitting all of them at the same time.

Tidus Highwind

01-13-2010

Well i play League Of Legends for at least a month and a half and the problems that riot fixed with this patch aren t really my kind of problems, i think master yi was just fine, kat too aas for twicht he is really strong but not something out of normal.
I think poppy will be more of the same, nothing new to add, and just another tank that will do alot of damage, we need more assasins, and good ones(i m a heimerdinger user so i m not saying that because i use them).
Was hoping for Twisted Treeline realese, but maybe for the next pacht.

OVERALL: It s a good patch for people with a lot a bugs and for leavers but it is not a patch for players 24/7 because nothing will actually change the basic gameplay and heroes, riot made a great game and is trying to improve it, and so far they are doing it. but not with this patch.

FOR NARNIAAAAAAAAAA
FOR SPARTAAAAAAAAAA

AND MAYBE FOR AN HAMBURGER

Bluexco

01-13-2010

wtf? the buffs spawn at 1:55! DUDE WARWICK DOENST NEED ANOTHER DEBUFF, ALL HE HAS IS JUNGLING