Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kardinal Syn

01-13-2010

Fix the blind part of exhaust not working on Yi NOW PLEASE, jeesus. its broken, fix it please!

also, all the jungling changes are terrible, fights at the dragon add a whole new risk vs reward concept!

if it aint broke dont fix it!

Krom

01-13-2010

No fix for Heimer rocket exploits eh?

Ridiculous.

snusman

01-13-2010

No fix on heimers double rockets or anything? Exhaust fix on Yi?

Tinez

01-13-2010

And no fix about Elixir of Agility bug ?
When buff goes off, it reduces more than it gave (gave you +15% criticals chance, and removes you 20%)

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

All good stuff, Riot. Can't wait to play with this patch.

I kinda liked the strategy element of deciding who's going to start with which buffs, and in what lanes, but other than that it's all good. Dragon was another good strategy, but 5v5 teamfights at level 1 can really swing a game right from the start.

The Dark Wolfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGhost View Post
Riot hate Warrick

they do... i main warwick and he needs a serious fix!!! What were you thinking riot! >.<

Koalaphant

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krom View Post
No fix for Heimer rocket exploits eh?

Ridiculous.
no fix?

*coughs up IP to play heim*

you would be stupid not to exploit him now, free wins

Lcr2003

01-13-2010

I bought Kat literally YESTERDAY, i really dont see why she needed a 10% nerf to death lotus....

Not only does using the ultimate put her in danger becasue she has to enter melee range to be effective with it, but as soon as the disablers see her spinning she gets locked down anyways.

1337H4CK SLENDER

01-13-2010

Thank god you seem to have gotten a fix to the problem where it crashes after each game. That's been bugging me for ages!

KYNB23

01-13-2010

i remember hearing about spirit visage getting a serious buff making it kinda useful to all lanes with healers

i read in TR that it would do 30% increased healing but i dont see it any where in the patch r we gonna get that item or wut