team/clan Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaymiah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Hello,

My in game handle is: Jaymiah

I am fairly new to the game as well as this genre. I had never heard of DoTA. I found this game and it was exactly what I had been looking for. I think I am pretty good with Janna. I give myself a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being G-g-g-g-godlike.

I understand the importance of teamplay in League of Legends and I am looking for other gamers to communicate and win games with. I am currently only summoner rank 19 so I can not play ranked games yet. Send me a msg in game if interested in gaming with a mediocre gamer who like to have fun, contribute to his team and most importantly, win.

Q unreal Q

01-18-2011

Im lookin for a clan lvl 13 good ryze player, add me in game Q unreal Q

13thDisciple

01-18-2011

why do ppl say they play one character? thats like going to baskin robins and eating only vanilla. i prefer the ranged types, only cus there are already alot of melee. I am interested in expanding my knowledge in the game, and am looking for ppl that are on a communications program in which we can coordinate together to win battles and practice tactics,.... yaddy yaddy yad. add me in game if u like. that is all

JesterJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

I'd like to join imma poppy/tryndaamere user might use Caitlyn and Renek too haven't tested em yet.

FunkyM0nkey

02-03-2011

Hey guys , My name is Talal( you can call me T).
I have alot of DoTA experience but i just started LoL. I wanna join a clan , my nick is funkym0nkey, hit me up .

LegenBerry

02-15-2011

Name is Berry, 21 started about 7months ago and am almost positive 100 in normal games. I don't do ranked because i don't like relying on pugs. I can play just about anybody champ and do good (atleast positive) im looking for a clan and that plays often because im a bit addicted add me in game Berryism for more info or if you have a team i can join.

CosmicWizard

02-15-2011

I play mainly on friday and saturday if you want someone to play with. I have vent and mic and i speack french mainly.

ImTehTroll

02-18-2011

hey Im looking for a good clan i play 3 champs only Im good at em (Ryze, Twisted Fate, Master Yi) my in game name is creepkill3r keen to join im an aussie player so ull have to check my play time umm wanna no any thing hit me up....

JuicePimpson

02-25-2011

basically yea, looking for a clan for some arranged team games, tired of playing with fails. i have over 800 logged games with a positive win ratio in normal and ranked games, add me in game if anyone wants to pick me up.

juicepimpson

i am best with: amumu, jungle rammus, sona, singed, kennen, shen, swain, among some others

mybuttisHARRY

03-01-2011

I wanna tryout so add my thing.. mybuttisHARRY and we can tlk and play .. thanks