team/clan Recruiting

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tycokiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigm View Post
Making a clan we have 2 players but we want atleast one good ranger e.g "twitch" thanks
I play ryze if thats any good 4 u

Tycokiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2010

Ryze here if needed. Tycokiller is in game name

crimson dew

11-27-2010

akali player looking for a clan - crimson dew

Bishoplarue

12-02-2010

Hi I am interested in joining a clan for some ranked 5v5's. My in game name is the same as this one, bishoplarue. I have plenty of experience in solo que ranked 5v5 and have a wide assortment of champions i am very viable with. Respond to me via this thread or more preferably just add me in game and talk to me there. I also have vent and a mic.

Cieb

12-02-2010

Hello im Leo called Lasstsixx in game. Im 15 got Mick . From sweden. Use to play dps chars. Level 30

Kendama

12-06-2010

Hi my name is Kendama and I am looking for a clan to do ranked with.
My main is AD Ezreal. But I can play many toons.
Please add me ingame and we can discuss this further.
Thanks

Daimonas

12-18-2010

Looking for a casual clan, only been playing for a couple weeks but i am fairly good at the game. I am only level 14, I have vent and skype. Hit me up here or ingame as Daimonas.

buckman114

12-23-2010

i need a clan to play with just whenever

i can play almost any character but main with soraka as healer support

JwizofAH

12-29-2010

Hey everyone!

Clan AH (Apocalyptic Harbingers), a well-established clan that's been around since 2003 and currently boasts 180+ members and a wide multitude of games including Diablo 2, Runescape, Counter-Strike: Source, Starcraft II, World of Warcraft and many more,
We are looking for friendly, active, and willing members to join our League of Legends divsion of our clan and make it an extremely beneficial asset of our community!

Our cutting-edge and state of the art website and forums is available at:

Main Website: http://www.ClanAH.net
Forums: http://forums.ClanAH.net

If you are interested in joining, we would love to chat more with you on our Ventrilo server:

vent.clanah.net : 5263

You can also post a Join Application from the "Join AH Today" section of our website.

I look forward to seeing many of you join Let me know if I can assist with anything. I can be reached on AIM: JwizofAH

I am Kicker

01-04-2011

Gamename : Sucks2BU Wins:700 Play:Everything and good at them looking for a professional clan add me in game

123456 ... 7