Berzerker greaves.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ak47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Why are they so useless? It seems every game when im playing a physical carry, the choice lies between merc treads and ninja tabi. It needs a unique passive that would make it worth buying like the other two boots, and a price hike like the sorc shoes saw.

wildfire393

01-12-2010

I agree, most of the time I do not get Berserker's Greaves, leaning instead towards Ninja Tabi, Mercury Treads, Boots of Swiftness/Mobility.

I do find it unusual that the Physical defense, Magical defense, and Magical offense boots all have semi-unique abilities but the Physical offense one does not. Crit Damage seems like a likely candidate as an underused Physical trait.

AresGodOfWar

01-12-2010

I agree with AK with the increase of price but a better passive. What about a passively increasing damage and attack speed. I.E lvl of hero * 1% on both. This would give a 18% bonus attack speed at lvl 18 as well as 18 physical damage added to the base.

AFKray

01-13-2010

To each his own i guess, the carries I play I get them almost every time. Minus my Nid build which I have to go swiftness.