Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Berzerker greaves.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ak47

01-12-2010

Why are they so useless? It seems every game when im playing a physical carry, the choice lies between merc treads and ninja tabi. It needs a unique passive that would make it worth buying like the other two boots, and a price hike like the sorc shoes saw.

wildfire393

01-12-2010

I agree, most of the time I do not get Berserker's Greaves, leaning instead towards Ninja Tabi, Mercury Treads, Boots of Swiftness/Mobility.

I do find it unusual that the Physical defense, Magical defense, and Magical offense boots all have semi-unique abilities but the Physical offense one does not. Crit Damage seems like a likely candidate as an underused Physical trait.

AresGodOfWar

01-12-2010

I agree with AK with the increase of price but a better passive. What about a passively increasing damage and attack speed. I.E lvl of hero * 1% on both. This would give a 18% bonus attack speed at lvl 18 as well as 18 physical damage added to the base.

AFKray

01-13-2010

To each his own i guess, the carries I play I get them almost every time. Minus my Nid build which I have to go swiftness.