MegaZero's 5 Man Team Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CTHDRL

01-13-2010

More useful, buildable item set-up IMO.

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Twitc...7b5e2ee32cbc82

PD can be replaced by any number of items, as the extra a/s isn't super important, but the a/s with crit and movement is nice.

Depends on the enemy set-up, of course.

Bloodrazor is pretty much basic as of the past week, been seeing health-stacking and tanks all over the place. Not to mention you LOLpwn baron.

Edit; zerkes can be swapped for other boots, but zerks are normally enough for late-game, and incredibly useful early game where you are item-deficient.

Charmicarmicarmicat

01-13-2010

This is a strong team. Twitch needs flash over smite, and amumu needs flash over cleanse as well, but with that fixed, yeah this is a rediculously strong team.

Charmicarmicarmicat

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodba7h View Post
All that magic damage and no Abyssal Scepter makes me think you're not try-harding enough!

IMO replace Morgana's Void Staff with an Abyssal and give Katarina Warmog's instead of Void Staff because she needs the survivability (she's a toe-to-toe champion). Void Staff isn't that great against teams that don't stack MR.
Not in this game, she has kayle and morgana to protect her. Go all dmg on kat in this case.

Doggiecakes

01-13-2010

it'd probably be clearer to just type out the team comp/strat than make one on leaguecraft as people might look at the link as a complete team/item build (as i did at first), hopefully others have caught onto the fact that the builds themselves aren't efficient nor real world workable, some of the more major nitpicks/considerations for other readers should be:

- you can build twitch with more damage/utility for less money (sell boots -> zeker greaves, sell starks -> bf sword, sell both avarice blades -> executioner's calling, 35 more effective dps per leaguecraft, better utility vs heal teams and the build is 680g cheaper therefore recouping the use of avarice blades in the first place)

- starks on twitch? who in this team comp really making any real use of the starks auras (especially from typical spray/pray range except twitch), not to mention indirect stealth reveal.

- also the gold alottment is out of wack for a typical match; 14k to morgana, 16k for kayle, 12k to amumu, 11k to twitch, and 10k to kat).

- no runes setup for the champs

- smite on twitch seems like a poor choice overall, used for quickly killing early dragon or leaving lane to pickup red rune early game and coming back maybe? if those arent the considerations i'd say flash or cleanse to repace.

that being said, the comp is legit, as i've faced similar comps before where the only answer in teamfights is to hope the other sides support/dps combo(s) had a weak link that didn't sync up, or we had a similar team, or our team was so stun/knockaround heavy that we could simply keep everyone locked or pushed around aside morg's shielded target (i.e. something like an alistar/blitz/veigar/trist/dps janna sorta team comp).

Ivandir

01-13-2010

So this is pretty much how top 500 win games?

No skill just abuse the exploits in the system?

WesleyC

01-13-2010

Nice cheesy team. I think Malphite > Amumu though.

Having the full selection of summoner spells is a pretty big deal that a lot of teams miss. Heal in the middle of an early team fight can swing it and Clarity to restore 2000 mana across your team is massive during a push.

Smite on Twitch is pretty standard for picking up Lizard quickly. I'd consider taking Flash as well (rather than exhaust). Being able to reposition if you get focus-fired is more important than exhausting a single target.

SpamsLaugh

01-13-2010

None of them are exploits. They might be balance issues but if the top 500 are using them, IE Council, they're also the ones recommending balances to the developers.

What'd you expect for the perfect team? The heroes are balanced to an extent but synergy is harder to balance. The guide does have gold requirements that will be extremely hard to meet if you aren't already winning before the team fight phase. And also doesn't factor in the opposing team's composition, or skill level.

It's a great composition with rediculous AOE potential and enough carry to make it feasible both early and late game.

Skill is always a factor because this team requires cohesion and timing. Even an unbeatable team can be beaten when they operate as something other than a team.

ImmaRobotLOL

01-13-2010

Lol guys those builds aren't actually meant to be completed even if they were meant to actually be followed [Which they aren't necessarily. Item builds tend to be rather useless in a vacuum].

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivandir View Post
So this is pretty much how top 500 win games?

No skill just abuse the exploits in the system?
some do, some don't.

AnAnarchist

01-13-2010

Great late game but not the best early game team imo.

I'm assuming twitch would solo mid lane early game and he could potentially struggle against a strong opponent here if hes getting avarice to start off with.

The sides lanes, though not bad, aren't particularly powerful early game either. May struggle to a team built around heavy early game pushing and ganking.

Still if you can make it to late game in good enough shape you should rape most teams out there.