MegaZero's 5 Man Team Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JunkRamen

01-12-2010

But Twitch is totally balanced, just target him and kill him every time he pops up! It's THAT easy!

Bloodba7h

01-12-2010

All that magic damage and no Abyssal Scepter makes me think you're not try-harding enough!

IMO replace Morgana's Void Staff with an Abyssal and give Katarina Warmog's instead of Void Staff because she needs the survivability (she's a toe-to-toe champion). Void Staff isn't that great against teams that don't stack MR.

Unemployed Ninja

01-12-2010

i have another twitch build you may like better
http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Twitc...992eb9637f57ce

even without the sword of the divine its DPS is nearly as high as yours

all in all my build is capable of a much higher DPS with insane damage to all enemies in a team fight or slightly lower with still extra damage to all enemies in a team fight

however i do like your build

inept

01-12-2010

only thing im curious about is why amumu over malphite?

malphite can jungle better, tank better, initiate better. is it just because amumu's ult is easier to land?

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

i dont understand how amumu's supposed to position himself

MEMEME670

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
i dont understand how amumu's supposed to position himself
Bandage toss.

Bait

01-12-2010

... unreliable.

Bloodba7h

01-12-2010

Just wade in there and suck up the CC if you're the tank/initiator and you just missed on Bandage Toss. If you didn't miss on Bandage Toss then you're probably in a good position already. I don't see the problem with Amumu being a positional one (IMO his abilities need a little more damage buffing/scaling).

ZGBudai

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
But Twitch is totally balanced, just target him and kill him every time he pops up! It's THAT easy!

1) Your attempt at sarcasm depresses me.

2) He has Kayle AND Morgana on his team protecting Twitch. That's two extremely powerful defensive buffs that can be placed on twitch.

3) Twitch trades his health for extremely high DPS which is why both of those support characters are on the team

Please, Try again.

JunkRamen

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBudai View Post
1) Your attempt at sarcasm depresses me.

2) He has Kayle AND Morgana on his team protecting Twitch. That's two extremely powerful defensive buffs that can be placed on twitch.

3) Twitch trades his health for extremely high DPS which is why both of those support characters are on the team

Please, Try again.
o rly