MegaZero's 5 Man Team Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MegaZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-12-2010

A perfect example of why Twitch needs a nerf and Rally double-dipping needs to be removed, but if you want a winning patch-current team, this would be it.

+1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Friend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

01-12-2010

For some reason +1'ing your guide -1'd it. =/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ai shi teru

Senior Member

01-12-2010

Its such a pain when some characters have abilities thats absolutely ridiculous when used in combos


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZGBudai

Member

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaZero View Post
You just love RoA don't you?

Also I love the Kat build. I once was confused by the weird BF stacking until I saw a Kat go absolutely god-like with it.

Why you such a Try-hard Mega?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MegaZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBudai View Post
You just love RoA don't you?

Also I love the Kat build. I once was confused by the weird BF stacking until I saw a Kat go absolutely god-like with it.

Why you such a Try-hard Mega?
Because I'm bored. And yeah, basically any item that I had no clue what to put, I made it a RoA or GA.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZGBudai

Member

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaZero View Post
Because I'm bored. And yeah, basically any item that I had no clue what to put, I made it a RoA or GA.
GA is pretty godlike, I must say.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lawlicon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-12-2010

A health stacked team 4 tanks and at least 2 stuns can obliterate this team



A Malphite, Amumu, Scion, Rammus and a well played carry i'd think...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MegaZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlicon View Post
A health stacked team 4 tanks and at least 2 stuns can obliterate this team



A Malphite, Amumu, Scion, Rammus and a well played carry i'd think...
I'd like to see you try.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SubtlePanda

Junior Member

01-12-2010

Sounds really funny - entire game it's like WTF WHO SHOULD WE FOCUS. =P