how do you play soraka / support a team vs exic calling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMSavior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

so yeah..this item is freaking ******ed for shutting down heroes, mainly soraka and mundo

only 1800 gold or w/e means it can be gained by lvl 6 easily

how do you play soraka now that this gay as **** item is in the game

Monxide

01-12-2010

You basicaly don't. Seriously, until they release the new patch with buffed spirit visage or nerfed heal reduction debuff soraka and taric will be unpopular picks. Exec calling completely shuts down soraka leaving her with ****py aoe nuke which applies minor mr debuff and whooping 1.5 silence, yay... However taric can still have some use due his utility.

MaiLing

01-12-2010

I was wondering the same thing... so in the mean time, My Morgana has been killer! I still hold Soraka near and dear to my heart though...

Exantius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Just use Mundos ult for early never having to heal regen, out of combat regen, and movement speed. I think beyond a certain point he's not really a good tank so much as a DPS anyways.

Soraka still adds plenty to her team (increased mresist and armor, lowered opponents mresist, silence) in addition to her heal. Her early game support/pushing power is still decent, and I wouldn't really put the blame on her being not that great of a champion entirely on executioner's calling so much as just not quite bringing enough to a game as a whole. Her heal late game is lackluster in the face of nukes that deal similar damage at half the cooldown anyways.

Bloodba7h

01-12-2010

So Executioner's Calling got nerfed to 50% instead of 65% healing reduction.

This should be good stuff.