Irelia =?= Yi's illigitimate sister?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Song Bird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

with all these brothers and sisters introduced to LoL (garen, lux and cro, dog) izzere a possibility yi and irelia be illegitimate brother sisters? would yi adopt irelia? does yi have a illegitimate daughter that also happen to name irelia? let us ponder upon these questions.

Soyu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Let's not.

Irelia=Hiten
Yi=Wuju

/thread

-B-

Dracorya

01-18-2011

There's no evidence to support them being related...heck, there isn't even any mention of them really knowing each other before Irelia entered the League.

...also most people are under the impression that Yi is FAR OLDER then he looks. (Which I personally believe myself too). So the whole idea of them being related is even more remote.

Munchlord

01-18-2011

Yi IS far older. At one point, at the very least, Yi's lore stated that his lifespan was elongated by the ancient Wuju arts to the point that he is the oldest living human on all of Valoran.

SethCypher

01-19-2011

I would expect the two know ABOUT each other, both being very famous/infamous and champions. However, it's never even hinted that they are related or have even met once before joining the League.