Your personal Rammus equipment/build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RokPaprBazooka

01-12-2010

whats your personal offensive Rammus equipment/build? I looked at some of the guides that are already on the forum and was not satisfied. Wanted to hear from the rest of the community

Monxide

01-12-2010

Build your rammus depending on your opponents ffs, you shouldn't stack armor if they have 4 casters and you have almost no need in magic resist if whole their team is heavy autoattackers. Every game you should build yourself to counter their damage source, good rammus is living one, that keep taunting and powerballing enemies while his team pounding on them.
If they are phys heavy go for wardens mail, frozen heart, aegis(makes your team way tougher), thornmail, guardian angel. You can consider leviathan as rammus is one of the tanks that can score some kills.
If they are magical heavy try force of nature, veil, abyssal scepter(this one also boosts your ability to kill due to magic resist reduction and some decent ap), probably some hp items like warmogs, guardian angel.
The hardest matchup for rammus is balanced team, like 2 casters, 2 dps, tank. In this case you should consider who is largest threat for you, stack the needed resist, some hp could be handy as well.

CasterMinion Joe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

I always start with
chalice of harmony
ninja tabi's
heart of gold
Thornmail (I'm not high ELO, there is ALWAYS a person with mighty right clicking skills on the enemy team)

depening on the enemy a force of nature or frozen heart follows

GG Crono

01-12-2010

I always get Chalice first, then either Tabi or Treads, then I usually get an Aegis for extra early-game pushing power. After that, it depends. If the opposing team is mostly physical, Thornmail and/or Warden's Mail are good choices.