Karthus sound suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man of power

12-27-2010

do you think it would be possible/good to give karthus a globally heard laugh or chuckle when he ultimates? similar to gangplanks ultimate, only heard by all enemies? +1 (and bump if you dont mind) if you think so.

Tiradentes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2010

karthus = Moon Ha (thunder cats) ahahahahahahahahah
i agree.

Ikimono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

nah, just play "IMMA FAHRIN MAH LAZOR"

Gam0n

01-01-2011

Play the laughing sounds from Feel Good - Gorillaz

ookokorrafaa

01-01-2011

I think some epic music would be more appropriate than a laugh, seeing as how he is The Deathsinger and his ult is called Requiem.

TheRamenBandit

01-09-2011

I think Guile's Theme should play every time he kills somebody with his Ult

Melkabar

01-13-2011

I agree that there should be more correlation between his function (deathsinger) and his SFX. Give the active defile a creepy gregorian chant instead of the whooshing sound, a minor organ chord on lay waste, and the wall probably doesn't need a SFX. Requiem could change the ingame music to Mozart's 'Lacrymosa' or Orff's 'O Fortuna' for a ~12 seconds. And I totally agree that he needs a chuckle; we still don't have anything to compete with HoN Devourer of Souls' "Your soul is MINE!"

luciferonus

01-19-2011

He is 'death singer' so should a singing while doing ultimate!