5 - 10 FPS with sound enabled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jt Martin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2011

A patch about a month or two ago has really changed my League experience. When I try to play with sound enabled I only get 5 - 10 fps. When I disable sound I get 60 fps. I have not installed anything new, in fact, I un-installed windows 7 and reinstalled xp and it unfortunately didn't fix the problem.

I've tried buying a new sound card, different operating systems, multiple versions of drivers and nothing works. I have arrived at the conclusion that a patch released is what caused this problem.

I have currently been playing without sound for the last couple of months. Please help with this problem. This is the only game that give me issues with fps and sound.

SheepKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

i have 300 ... anyways who care, its locked to 60. Im proud of it

Quote:
srsly,
Try updating ur sounds drivers maybe they'r outdated... this kind of issues is probably not related to LoL itself, but your computers software. Is it only lagging on League of legends ? or on other game too ?
sorry just saw u tryed differend version of drivers... idk dude, tryed sorry :L

sorry bad english

Telaura

01-19-2011

Same problem man, I get 20-25 FPS with the sound enabled but it is choppy and feels slow to play. If I disable the sound the game evens right out and runs smooth and flawlessly again, definitely a problem with the in game sound and I have tried it with both my sound blaster and my onboard audio with no fix.

Telaura

01-19-2011

took out my soundblaster and went back to on board audio. Updated drivers and problem seems better, still not terrific but better then it was. Also downgraded to XP.