LvL 30, over 700 wins' looking to start a clan.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Hey guys, I'm looking for a clan but threads im seeing in this section dont seem to suit me very well. I'm a seasoned player looking to start a clan where players work togeather.

"Do you part to benefit the team, and the others will follow"

Summer Names aren't necessary so the one you have will do.

Having a "main" champ is good, but i think flexibility is better.

Expectations are simple: Work as a team. Be patient with each other. And worry more about the team achieving victory, than how you do personally during the game.

All though it wont be mandatory, one thing i would like of members is to get an Xfire account. ill provide the link or you can google "Xfire". Xfire is an excellent way to get a hold of someone on their computer should they not be currently logged into the Leage of Legends client.

Looking for another seasoned player or two to co-lead this clan before recruiting members.

If interested reply in this thread and ill get back to it after my next game to discuss clan name and other things of that nature.

P.S: This wont be a fancy big clan with a website and things like vent (unless you choose to make/use them). Keeping the clan relatively small can help assure we always have people to play with, become closer and learn each other better, and prevent disorginization.

Thanks guys, happy hunting!

GT Turnon

01-18-2011

hey man thats sounds awesome. Im tired of everyone trying to be the hero and I have a ton of success with team players. Look for me online im " MrDubya" . Ttys

F0rtitude

01-18-2011

Sounds interesting. If ELO means something for you, forget me as I have like 1000, but mostly because I get bad teams. Anyway, if you are interested, you can just try me out and see what I have got. I've got skype.
IGN: Eklypss11

Khato

01-18-2011

355+ wins, looking to escape ELO hell, experience in all roles of the game, (ranked ELO is nothing, because i don't play ranked ever really, but would start) dominant roles as physical carries or jungling, but flexibility to play AP or tank. Skype is reptaLOL. Summoner name:reptaaaa (4 a's)

MinyGnomeOD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-18-2011

i have 924 wins looking for a team, Summoners name is minygnome =) add me

EdgarrAllanProe

01-18-2011

I would be interested in joining this clan after I'm level 20 (16 or 17 now can't remember)

My mains as of now are

Master Yi(I use him as a Melee DPS), and Lux(Support/finish)

I know how to use both fairly well and while using Lux+My friend fin as katarina/singed, we normally carry.

I have Vent/skype/ts3+mic and I'm mature enough for my age ^_^

IGN: Encrypshun or add me on Xfire:m16x2

Phlegyus

01-18-2011

hey im only lvl 23 right now but i have my runes page for Teemo (my main) down, and i can play almost any champ and end the game positive. Ive been lookin for a clan for a while and i think this would be a good one to join. If ur interested the names Phlegyus.

Rable

01-18-2011

Quote:
Im tired of everyone trying to be the hero and I have a ton of success with team players
And thats what we are looking for.

Another positive thing this clan will strive to achieve is availability. All though it wont always be possible, and will be rare in the start. One goal of this clan will be having people available to play at all times. Solo Q has ruined many a game for me so having clan will provide for everyone, away to have team chemistry, play together often and learn each others play styles as well as avoid solo Q train wreck games.

Also dont feel as though you need to wait for me to contact you. IGN:Rable

Send me a friend request if your interested in joining!

Grimagin

01-18-2011

I hate people who just go around spamming their clan advertising saying we are the best when there is clearly no best clan, only good clans based on the cool people who are in a clan that make the clan fun and enjoyable so i make my offer to you. so lets talk and make this easy I personally care for each and every member of the clan as both an individual and as a member of my clan, but be forwarned that I am just starting this clan and have the hopes of making it worth while as we are currently only 3 members but have plans to deeply increase the numbers as we grow more popular...

it may look like i have the same message posted in everyone's comment is because it's repitition that catches the attention. i just have to follow the spammers to prove a point while also trying to be more realistic rather than just trying to tell everyone that: HEY LOOK WE ARE THE BEST CLAN EVERYWHERE ON EVERYSINGLE GAME EVER MADE WITH THE COOLEST PEOPLE AND THE LARGEST POPULATED CLAN IN THE WORLD SO COME BE ONE OF THE UNIMPORTANT PEOPLE THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT BUT YOU AND WE'LL PROBABLY NEVER TALK TO YOU OR REALLY CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BECAUSE IM TALKING IN ALL CAPS. to yeah... seriously get real people... but yeah if your interested in what i have to say face to face without all this other **** and jibberish other clans put you though then please I'm here for you, lets take for real.

*we are also a family friendly clan so all ages are welcome
*English is preferred language

easiest way to contact me would probably be one of these two places:

grimagin@gmail.com

www.grimbrothersclan.proboards.com

odinsMyth

01-18-2011

hello im Odinsmyth i have 760+ wins i dable in all champs except Nasus and Eve. im a filler filling spots ppl dont want to. most PUGs dont like tanking so im an experienced tank. i also enjoy playing support champions. i have mumble and vent (my own channel). id like to join u and build ur ranks. hit me up if u wanna have some fun.