Anivia's "Elemental Fellows"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRamenBandit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

so according to Anivia's Lore, it is said that in quotes "Cryophoenix recently entreated the summoners of the Institute of War to research a means in bringing across others of her elemental fellows."

does that foreshadow the fact that there are other beings aside Anivia such as Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, and Heart?

Tuckerr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

They will not form up to make Captain Planet. Heart is not an element.

Runaan

01-18-2011

We might see some of Anivia's fellows in the future, sure. I think it's deliberately open-ended to allow for connections to future champions.

SethCypher

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckerr99 View Post
They will not form up to make Captain Planet. Heart is not an element.
Dear god I hope not, he'll defeat the enemy with bad puns.

Draken Frosthand

01-18-2011

Malphite: Earth!
Annie: Fire!
Anivia: Water!
Janna: Air!
Vladimir: Heart!

Summoner Two: Vlad you moron. You should have ulted after Malphite, not last!
Summoner Five: Well, not my fault, this idiot here pushed them all away!
Summoner Three: This is an AoE team. Why do we even have Janna anyway? Or Malphite at any rate. Amumu would be a much better choice!

----

Well, that little excerpt aside. That was part of the lore update some time ago... Two-three months? Its a lot of foreshadowing, but little more than that at the curent time. Foreshadowing. It is entirely possible for it to result in nothing.