Every **** Patch...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackestEyes

01-18-2011

I've noticed that every patch that passes by, this happens.

I set my alarm to wake me up before you claim the patch will be finished and the servers will be back online. I wake up, see that the servers are not online when you claimed they would be, and promptly go back to sleep. I wake up two hours later, and the servers just got back online, yet everyone who is trying desperately to play the new champion, or just the game, is getting Busy or Unavailable messages, even after patching.

I come onto the forums to see if anyone else is having problems, only to find that the forums are also down

The whole game runs slowly when I finally am able to get into it, which has taken anywhere from two hours to two minutes. If I'm lucky enough that a game actually starts, I'll be sourly disappointed because someone isn't even in the game because of the lag, glitches that are happening, and thus are forced to queue dodge.

I don't know how to fix this problem, but please get working on it. Because I'm starting to dread every forum topic that says "Champion Sneak Peek"

PS. I have tried to post this once, and I got the message "It Broke." How is that for good timing?

Squirtle op

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Yup I have been waiting since 11am to play yet I still haven't been able to log on. It's really starting to piss me off.

Zaiyu

01-18-2011

Riot sucks. Nuff said

sneakybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

yea this mess up is agervating and im about ready to just be done with it....... ive been trying to play or load up and nuthing ever works it keeps kicking me off and and the left, right, left, right, down, down, up, up ant working anymore

Diabound

01-18-2011

Fix ur servers

gutiarist

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaiyu View Post
Riot sucks. Nuff said
It's a free game. If you don't like it then go play something else. Nobody is making you stay here...

gutiarist

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaiyu View Post
Riot sucks. Nuff said
Yea Riot sucks for making a free game. Go troll some other fourm.

EndlessSky

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutiarist View Post
It's a free game. If you don't like it then go play something else. Nobody is making you stay here...
Yes, it is a free game and no one is forcing you to play but you do have to understand some people do invest in the game and contribute money to Riot. So it is understandable that they would be frustrated when they get poor service.

You also have to consider Riots position as well though because I'm sure they aren't trying to provide poor service but you do have to understand that they are a very popular f2p game that keeps growing in players all the time so it could be difficult to keep up with it.

Flea Market

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutiarist View Post
Yea Riot sucks for making a free game. Go troll some other fourm.
Just cus they use a different business model doesn't mean they should suck.

Greyowl

01-19-2011

How long does it usually stay busy for?