Crashing at loading after champion select

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salabaster

08-26-2009

so i was getting this problem where i would get a black screen when it started loading the game client. i noticed one game that a small warning box was in windows that would only be there for like half a second. it said something like wrong client. cant tell for sure because i didnt see it really. so after 5 leaves racked up i reinstalled lol and it is now working corectly.

also to test to see if you fixed your problem try playing a practice game by yourself to get it to load.

HumanShield

08-28-2009

hey, i got almost the same problems...

... game is loading --> loading finished --> im ingame for 0.5 sec and then my pc shut down...
i updated all drivers, reinstalled LoL, tried tabbing in game after loading... nothing worked

if u need further details, feel free to ask
hope you find a solution soon
cya

frOznD

08-29-2009

I got this kind of "crash", after the champion/rune/spell selection when the countdown is over the main screen dissapears and beside the "start" option the "PvP.net Client" dissapers too so nothing to click there and right down corner comes up some image which says something about "systray testi application" or something like that and we tested this with my friend and he said that he can see me in the connection list, but I won't connect there and if I open the image down the right corner it opens the LoL main screen but it's empty and up there it says "playing...." but I can't do anything. I tried to close it and open the game again but then I just have to log on again and nothing else happens than the main screen opens. I tryied this few times and and after 15 or more minutes passed in the profile it said like 3 leaves..

So I can't join in practise thing either. And my friend said that it won't connect but when the game starts my charracter just stands there. I hope I can play this game soon on my own computer.

edit: it wont open the fullscreen thing or something like. It just goes off... tried to repair it and do the other things but nothing :/

Agrajag

09-01-2009

So I've officially thrown in the towel - I'm aware that this is a beta, but it's a little upsetting that Riot has decided it makes more sense to keep tossing new champions in to the mix to be tested than to fix widespread problems. I will never play League of Legends, but that obviously won't rule out future projects; I'm not angry at Riot, and this is by no means meant to be insulting, but Riot games is entirely too new to this industry to understand what their focus should be, and until you mature as a company I'll be watching from the sidelines.

Good luck, thanks for the almost-opportunity, and know that I'll be keeping an eye on you.

P.S. If anyone wants a friend invited to the beta let me know here. I have 3 invites available and will give them to whoever asks in a few days.

Baulien

09-01-2009

I crash every time I leave the loading screen up, but it always works when I minimize it. Just listen for the music/sounds to tab back in.

To clarify: I get to the loading screen and as far as all players getting loaded in, but as soon as all players get to the Ready phase my computer locks up completely and I have to do a hard boot.

kitsman

09-03-2009

Agrajag can i have one friend invite!!If you can give me i will be happy.......

Kor7

09-03-2009

after the last patch it still crash in loading =\

HumanShield

09-03-2009

same here :-(

riseandshine

09-03-2009

In my case my router was the cause of the problem, I changed the router and those problems where gone.

Everytime after the loading screen the game closed. And I got the message "Game crashed. Please try another game"

Guess

09-03-2009

This happened for the first time today, I played 5-6 games previous to it without problems.
Can't join a game now because it says there's a game in progress. Any solution to this?

P.S. I'll take any of those keys you have left Agrajag, I've got a few friends looking for them. Crazyriley1@msn.com