Crashing at loading after champion select

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agrajag

08-20-2009

There is absolutely nothing I can do to make this game function for me. I'm going to give it a week and try again, and if it fails then I'll probably just delete it and not think about the game until it has been released.

I'm putting entirely too much effort into a beta when I've never even played this game. : (

Calcifer

08-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrajag View Post
There is absolutely nothing I can do to make this game function for me. I'm going to give it a week and try again, and if it fails then I'll probably just delete it and not think about the game until it has been released.

I'm putting entirely too much effort into a beta when I've never even played this game. : (

Did you try what I said? can't gaurantee it'll work, but it did for me

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

08-20-2009
5 of 12 Riot Posts

Also you can try reconnecting? Sometimes we see errors loading into multiplayer matches, but if you use the reconnect you can load solo.

Give it a try!

Agrajag

08-20-2009

I've tried everything listed in this thread and a considerable amount more, trust me.

Busmumrik

08-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
Also you can try reconnecting? Sometimes we see errors loading into multiplayer matches, but if you use the reconnect you can load solo.

Give it a try!
My computer often restarts automatically before the loading screen and then when it's up again I can't reconnect. Pretty annoying because I have got a lot of leaves because of that.
Sometimes it work tough, don't know why it doesn't work sometimes.

IgorPevac

08-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busmumrik View Post
My computer often restarts automatically before the loading screen and then when it's up again I can't reconnect. Pretty annoying because I have got a lot of leaves because of that.
Sometimes it work tough, don't know why it doesn't work sometimes.
At which point is it restarting? When in the pvp.net client or the game client?

The new reconnect system we have, while being a bit of a pain to use, should allow you to reconnect to your game if your reboot happes while in the game client.

If you are having trouble using it msg me on IRC and I can help you out.

Agrajag

08-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgorPevac View Post

The new reconnect system we have, while being a bit of a pain to use, should allow you to reconnect to your game if your reboot happes while in the game client.

Sometimes I could get it to reconnect (although that failed on occasion), but even then it would continue loading then drop me and my computer would fail.

Busmumrik

08-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgorPevac View Post

Thanks for responding!

It's when it's leaving the pvp.net client and entering the game client. So it's actually never enterering the game client, that's maybe why I can't reconnect >.>

Okey thank you very much I'm gonna try reinstall the game and service pack 2, but if it doesn't work then I will msg you later.

Saraqael

08-25-2009

seconding the directx thing, reinstalling dx9 fixed the problem

z german

08-25-2009

I had this problem to fix I just reinstalled LoL entirely also I was wondering if I could get 5 of my leaves erased because they are credited to this problem (wishful thinking I know)