Server status - Busy/unavailable -.-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lHlester

01-18-2011

So i was playing about 2 o'clock last night and got a message saying the server would shutdown for 1 hour... I decide to go to sleep. I wake up 4 hours later to start my day and was going to play a game. try to log on and the server sais unavailable i check the status and theres a note saying the server will be down until 12. Alright so I get home about 3, excited about the new champion updates and patch and the server is still down... I check the server status forum and it sais im not authorized to view that page. I wouldn't be as frustrated if I knew exactly what was going and why the server has been down for so long... Maybe it is just my game, maybe I need to re-download the game. It would be very helpful if someone could tell me if theyre having the same problem.

Grenadilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Well I have the exact same problem :\
Cant do a thing about it if that helps

CSwigglez66

01-18-2011

im getting this too

Die Nacht

01-18-2011

New Patch and maintaining the server. Be patient.

Also.....

Tuckerr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

If it says the servers are down, then they're down for everyone.

DaWugui

01-18-2011

Wrong section to post your complaint, but yeah, it's the same way for me now.

lHlester

01-18-2011

I actually managed to get on once, opened the game and it downloaded the updates. I logged it and it was running very slow. I went straight to buy Renekton. It had a note at the top left of the screen saying games may be running slow, were working on fixing the problem. I went straight to playing a custon game then got kicked off. I wish they would put something updating the community on the problem so nobody is wasting their time. But on the bright side playing with the new champ was fun. The best jungler I've played with yet and great attacks. His health runs out very fast though and he has no range attacks so defense and health items will be required early game. I only got to play with him for about 20 minutes though.

lHlester

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Nacht View Post
New Patch and maintaining the server. Be patient.

Also.....
I know theres a new patch but the Server status forum said it would be done by 12 P.M.
I'm being patient just making I'm not the only one having this problem. And I went to that forum and it said the site is down so when its back up ill close this thread

Poruku

01-18-2011

How is this lore discussion?

Relentless Rush

01-18-2011

would it be 12 o clock tonight?