Lv 30 looking for a team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

F0rtitude

01-18-2011

Hey guys,
I have been playing ranked games for some time now but I am getting bored of those bad people that ruin the game for everyone. I am looking for a competitive team that wants to win, with a positive attitude and not bashing at someone because someone just had a bad game, I would also like to mention that my profile might not reflects the skills that I have since most of the time, I get bad teams and since I play mostly tank, I cannot carry.

Champs that I play:
Mordekaiser
Rammus
Shen
Ashe
Pantheon
Cho'Gath
Dr. Mundo
Anivia
Kayle
I am probably forgetting some heros but those are my mains...

Also, I currently do not have a mic because mine is broekn but I plan on getting one pretty soon. I use skype, though I can use vent or whatever else you may use.

Please, reply here or you can also add me in game:
Eklypss11

Thank you!

Grimagin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

I hate people who just go around spamming their clan advertising saying we are the best when there is clearly no best clan, only good clans based on the cool people who are in a clan that make the clan fun and enjoyable so i make my offer to you. so lets talk and make this easy I personally care for each and every member of the clan as both an individual and as a member of my clan, but be forwarned that I am just starting this clan and have the hopes of making it worth while as we are currently only 3 members but have plans to deeply increase the numbers as we grow more popular...

it may look like i have the same message posted in everyone's comment is because it's repitition that catches the attention. i just have to follow the spammers to prove a point while also trying to be more realistic rather than just trying to tell everyone that: HEY LOOK WE ARE THE BEST CLAN EVERYWHERE ON EVERYSINGLE GAME EVER MADE WITH THE COOLEST PEOPLE AND THE LARGEST POPULATED CLAN IN THE WORLD SO COME BE ONE OF THE UNIMPORTANT PEOPLE THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT BUT YOU AND WE'LL PROBABLY NEVER TALK TO YOU OR REALLY CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BECAUSE IM TALKING IN ALL CAPS. to yeah... seriously get real people... but yeah if your interested in what i have to say face to face without all this other **** and jibberish other clans put you though then please I'm here for you, lets take for real.

*we are also a family friendly clan so all ages are welcome
*everyone will have a chance at being accepted and by that I mean everyone I'm not just looking for good players or people who claim they are pro or whatever, our biggest goal is to make everyone the best player they can become by practice, advice, and training instead of being a cold person and putting you though time wasting lame tests just to tell you that you suck and we don't want you
*English is preferred language
*yes we do have teamspeak, skype, Xfire, ect., but is not required to join the clan

easiest way to contact me would probably be one of these two places:

grimagin@gmail.com

www.grimbrothersclan.proboards.com

V1noms

01-18-2011

Team Industry

Team Industry was founded in 9/17/2010. If you like to spend your gaming time hanging out with friends and new people, doing leagues,tournaments, ect then Team Industry is right for you. We have a group that loves online gaming and to play in leagues, tournaments and just having fun period. We welcome PRO and non Pro players into out team everybody is welcomed.

If any interests please register at our website.

Xfire: nateww