Looking for a competitive 5x5 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArvinLOL

01-18-2011

Haven't really done this before, but I'm growing a little tired of the Solo 5x5 MM Que and am interested in starting some team based competitive play. I live in Eastern Canada (EST) and am currently enrolled in my 3rd year of undergraduate studies, so I don't play too much early on in the day. I'm looking for some experienced players to both play alongside and help me learn some of the things that may have escaped me in solo que. Currently ranked in the low 1400's with an all time high of 1461 in 5x5 solo (not too impressive I know). I have a pretty polished understanding of the game, its heroes and items, and am looking to take the next step. If anyone would like to "scout me out" and play a game with me, I'm completely down for it. I'd prefer an in-game friend add but I'll check this thread as frequently as I remember to.
Thanks for the consideration? (This sounds waaay too formal.)

ArvinLOL

The Tanks

01-18-2011

ill play but.... im onl lv 29!!

WikkedTiki

01-18-2011

Please visit www.wastedguardians.spruz.com

We are a small group that focuses on tactics and understanding our teammates better. We are just beginning and looking for captains. Email me if you are at all interested