Fix shop home page refreshing....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrazeHpwns

01-18-2011

Just an idea, but I think that would be great if the shop tab were fixed to NOT refresh every time you come back to it. If someone wants to go to home they can simply hit the "HOME" tab. For example, if I am searching through champions, then click my profile tab to view my match history, when I click the shop tab again, it could remain on where I was, in champion section on the same page as before. Just a thought, but I feel like that would be a great fix. Thanks for reading this.

Darion Mograine

01-18-2011

better suggestion would be, fix shop so it actually displays when the server is busy? Rather than just giving you a black screen... why aren't people reporting important issues?

Diabound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

also it doesnt even open at the moment

Spillmaster1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

The store isn't glitching or anything. After patch updates, the store is always slow to load. Just wait 5-20 minutes (depending on computer speed...for me it took 15 minutes) and the store will pop up.
I think it may have to do with people spam-clicking store because they are too impatient to wait..
It's worked for me every patch...And every patch people report this "problem."