Groundbreaking Advantage of the Tribunal System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diogennes

01-18-2011

So the new tribunal system looks iffy. But while lurking the forums I came across a use for the system that completely justifies its existance and fills me with excitement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneEyedWenis View Post
Or take all the Brazilian hate on the forums. Speak Portuguese ingame? punish for verbal harassment. You're naive if you don't think it will happen.
We all know the majority of BRs are stupid, offensive, and often feeders. They will be reported for one thing or another. Then with our "snippets of chat" we can see their portuguese and vote for punisment accordingly.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

PS.
I've been playing with BRs for years. I've even made friends with some. But on the whole they are an abrasive and unruly lot. This is an unfortunate fact.

Tumblr Feminist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

I will ban every BR I see.

Sfyri Ithikos

01-18-2011

My suggestion to the OP:
Brazilian players (the non-jajas) are now referred to as Brazilian Players (BP if need be). BRs is now the name for players who fit the description.

Separate the parties and you can bash one without discriminating against the undeserving group.

Powerstoned

01-18-2011

BP has such a good rep right now

SilverChrono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

I feel terrible, I've never had a game where both kinds of players were bad. They didn't even talk to me at all, but we still won the game. They did call out 'mia' and did the jajajaja. But they were generally fun to play with.

BACKSTABUUU

01-18-2011

I will punish every BR who is intentionally ruining games, much like I will everyone else.

ComeDripping

01-18-2011

agreed. BRAZIL! (i'm sick of hearing about what country you're from in every game, and that you think it has some type of bearing on how good a player you are. i find you all detestable.)

DaWugui

01-18-2011

I was more excited about punishing all the self-entitled surburbanite white breads, but to each their own.

Palatoo

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWugui View Post
I was more excited about punishing all the self-entitled surburbanite white breads, but to each their own.

+1

Sparticus2

01-18-2011

Brilliant. Often times it is the foreign communists that feed and ruin the game for the other players on their team. Next we should send out a special team to sterilize them.

But really, they are probably the worst players in the game. Pretty sure there's a way that Riot can just block any connectors from Brazil and fix the problem before it starts