Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What LoL has done to us.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fozzy

01-18-2011

I woke up this morning and was going to hop on LoL to pass the time. After drinking myself into a coma seeing that the servers were down. I awoke at 12 to join. It said Busy so I thought I would keep trying. It has been 3 year sense that day... or 40 minutes. My wife left me and she took the kids. Is LoL leaving me to and taking my characters? I will file for custody of my heroes and take half of riots money in the divorce. What have I become.

Oberic

Recruiter

01-18-2011

This is awesome.

DerangedNoobFTW

01-18-2011

So basically what your saying is... vlad is op?

Azreken

01-18-2011

Quote:
FozzyDeBear:
I woke up this morning and was going to hop on LoL to pass the time. After drinking myself into a coma seeing that the servers were down. I awoke at 12 to join. It said Busy so I thought I would keep trying. It has been 3 year sense that day... or 40 minutes. My wife left me and she took the kids. Is LoL leaving me to and taking my characters? I will file for custody of my heroes and take half of riots money in the divorce. What have I become.

Must be nice to drink yourself into a coma on a Tuesday.

TakeTheBang

01-18-2011

Redbull Coma is the best Coma.

DocJoze

01-18-2011

Quote:
DerangedNoobFTW:
So basically what your saying is... vlad is op?

This made me lol extremely hard. It has nothing to do with the OP but i laughed like crazy.