Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The nerf on Tryndamere was really a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chiwise

01-18-2011

This is working out so well so far, I was fearing a huge rework of Tryndamere that would make him as useless as Heimerdinger but I'm pleased with the end result. It is now possible to reach around 40% crit chance at lvl 1 with masteries runes and a brawlers. Although the 1 sec reduction on his ulti's duration hurts alot, less time to get a kill when tower diving ect.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zionyx

01-18-2011

Quote:
Chiwise:
This is working out so well so far, I was fearing a huge rework of Tryndamere that would make him as useless as Heimerdinger but I'm pleased with the end result. It is now possible to reach around 40% crit chance at lvl 1 with masteries runes and a brawlers. Although the 1 sec reduction on his ulti's duration hurts alot, less time to get a kill when tower diving ect.

Better early game, weaker end game. What he needed.