Lvl 30 LFG mature!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkJezter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

i have been playin lol a while.. i am sick of being in grps or premades with mouthy little kids and adults taht act like them. i want to find a grp taht i can play with that doest mouth spue every 5 seconds. everyone has a bad game or even perhapse a string of failures. especialy when someone start flamin you in chat.. just drops teh over all focus of the player(s). so please only mature FUN players. thnx you for your time and for reading this.

Darkjezter

HellBound Boss

01-18-2011

Besides the sloppy typing that sounds interesting.

DarkJezter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

lol.. yes my typing is terrible... i am to used to fast game typing. get point across and move on.. i play with a g13 and typing requires me to take hands off mouse and gamepad = death!!

DarkJezter

01-18-2011

lol yes my typing id terrible

V1noms

01-18-2011

Team Industry was founded in 9/17/2010. If you like to spend your gaming time hanging our with your friends, meeting new players playing in anytime of the day or night then Team Industry is right for you. We have a group that loves online gaming and to play in leagues, tournaments and just having fun period. We welcome PRO and non Pro players into out team everybody is welcomed.

If any interests in joining please register at our website and post an application in our forums.

FahQYo

01-19-2011

If your look for a fun causal multi-gaming clan, FFS is for you buddy!!
We are hella laid back, and are way supportive of one another.
Dont risk joining a "srs bzns" clan, check us out at: http://forfunsakes.enjin.com/
Plus we got pie XD

Lady Moon

01-19-2011

Hello,

Dark Resistance is recruiting. we have skill ranges of all types and different people from around the world. So u are always able to find someone to play with at almost anytime. We are a clan that has been out since Sept 2007 so we know how to treat people (even though we still may rage from time to time like most gamers). We dont discriminate and try to provide both a fun relaxed setting for people who like to play laid back and also people who like to play competitive. We are putting together a team to go to tournaments for our clan as well. As you can see we are very diversified clan with many attributes to offer any gamer. I hope to see your application.
To apply go to darkresistance.net:

Register by clicking "Join Us" then log in and then go to Forums->Recruitment Office, Read "New member Application Explanation" and then make a new thread with application.

Lady Moon