Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Question]Is Cait's Ult Worse?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draconic

01-18-2011

Now that it isn't procing on hit effects or critting?

Is she really any different than before? (useless)

Avalai

Recruiter

01-18-2011

Riot has failed, pretty much

Teraxe

01-18-2011

losing procs and crits makes it worse, they needed to give it something else to make it better, to compensate.

Here is an interesting idea I saw... have it do true damage if it hits a different target than the intended one.

HunterHagen

01-18-2011

The difference in damage hasn't really changed. More added damage, can't proc anymore.
But for now, at least her ult won't cancel due to fog.

Be Calm Carry On

01-18-2011

It never crit.

Reel Wrapper

01-18-2011

Her ult could never crit , the on hit effects were nice and all put at least now it cant be dodged or blocked by panths sheild.

Digeridoo

01-18-2011

I'm pretty sure her ult wouldn't actually crit before, it showed the damage like a crit, but it didn't actually do more damage.

Inter somnia

01-18-2011

Ult never crit. Just displayed as a crit. HUGE NERF OMGWTFBBQ

That said, losing the procs kinda sucks, but at least the ult got it's base damage buffed and won't break on los 90% of the time.

Low Plat Autism

Recruiter

01-18-2011

No, losing the procs isn't that much of a nerf. You shouldntve been building triforce or whatever on her anyway.

JuniorFisherman

01-18-2011

I think it's better, I've played her a lot and it is already a big step further, the thing is that it's still too low at early game (250 damage is not much, anybody could tank it, once you had at least 50 physical armor, you had 33% reduced damage from it which means 167 damages (a normal spell would do more). people will still tank it with magic resistance now...)