lvl 30 700+ wons looking for clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zataniko

01-18-2011

im Puertorican 24 yrs old and friendly ;p

look for me in game my name is
Zataniko

Nagl

01-18-2011

Hi,

Clan Amadas is looking for more active/friendly members to join our clan. We are a friendly community that has it's own inbuilt teams as well as just friendly play. We play normal daily and the teams play competitive/ranked matches as well! Our clan also gives tips to players, helps you improve at the game and has giveaways. We also have several players that have good experience in ranked matches and setup normal games as well as ranked! If you are interested, please follow the following steps:

Please sign-up at http://clan.amadasinc.com/forums/ and verify your account. (Instructions are sent to your e-mail.)
Apply for the clan: http://clan.amadasinc.com/forums/ind...=add&category=

Our ventrilo server information is located @: Host: vent.clanamadas.com
Port: 4216
Password: cookies
*Please have "trying out" as your ventrilo comment.

Also we have a sweet mascot! http://www.livestream.com/AmadasFidgets?t=131372 Who can beat that?

If you have any questions about anything feel free to add me in game and I will be glad to help you out! GL and happy frag hunting!

-Nagl (Clan Admin)

SirStabby

01-18-2011

Hello,

Sir Stabby here to give you the info on the Fever Clan Gaming Community. If you like to spend your gaming time having people to chat and play with online at pretty much any time of the day or night and not have to feel concerned about not being a “pro” then Fever is the place for you. We do have a group that plays nothing but ranked and plays in TWL competitions however so if you are a pro you are still welcomed here.

Fever accepts players of all skill levels.

We now have LoL Coaches for those who may be new at the game and are trying to learn. Fever can provide you with a mentor or just some advice on how to build you newly purchased champ. We have many very skilled players here at Fever that can assist you.

Like real competitive play? Fever now has 2 league squads, The Knights of Demacia and The Mercs. These teams are really starting to heat up and will be giving the LoL ladder a run for it's money.

We have come a long way with our LoL group at Fever from just a few of us playing to now winning on a regular basis. Having 15+ dedicated Team Speak channels allows us to run many games at the same time and assist with organized play. At our peak times we have 70+ members online actively playing!

Fever has members from all over the world as well so it doesn't matter if you live in Australia, Sweden or even the Balkan Islands there is always somebody on to play with whether you use the US or the EU game client.

Here are just a few of our members:

http://www.feverclan.com/forums/show...s-List-Post-Up.

We currently have 300+ active members on our LoL roster and Fever as a whole is 700+ strong. We have such a strong community because Fever is based on the respect of others and is free of harassment at all times. We even have our own HR department that’s how serious Fever is about your gaming enjoyment.

Play Black Ops? Not like Fever does, we have our own US based servers and others for games like CoD4, MW2, BC2, L4D, SC2, CSS, Steam Games and even a section for those who still play Diablo 2 and even one for Eve Online. Fever is a true online gaming community.

Sound Interesting? Well I hope so cause if you are searching for a clan then you should at least check out Fever. If you decide to join you can fill out a short application here:

The answer to the “Recruited by” on your application is Sir Stabby.

http://www.feverclan.com/forums/foru...ver-Recruiting

Hope to see you there and maybe join us for a game or two

|Fever| Sir Stabby |DC| - LoL Division Commander

Wolfenix

01-18-2011

I ALSO recommend you try out Fever Clan. While wey do have a couple competitive teams(but are making more as we speak), it's more of a gaming community. League of legends is definitely the most prominent game in the clan, but we support several others, including Black Ops, and Starcraft 2.

If you are looking for a serious clan where you can group with anyone and know for sure you WILL WIN, Fever might not be for you. But if you're looking for a positive group that believes in having good gaming experiences, while providing the option for competitive play, than sign up!

http://www.feverclan.com

P.S. And yes, Fever does have a 24/7 Teamspeak server

WoG SexyWarriorX

01-18-2011

it has to be more than 700?

Grimagin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

I hate people who just go around spamming their clan advertising saying we are the best when there is clearly no best clan, only good clans based on the cool people who are in a clan that make the clan fun and enjoyable so i make my offer to you. so lets talk and make this easy I personally care for each and every member of the clan as both an individual and as a member of my clan, but be forwarned that I am just starting this clan and have the hopes of making it worth while as we are currently only 3 members but have plans to deeply increase the numbers as we grow more popular...

it may look like i have the same message posted in everyone's comment is because it's repitition that catches the attention. i just have to follow the spammers to prove a point while also trying to be more realistic rather than just trying to tell everyone that: HEY LOOK WE ARE THE BEST CLAN EVERYWHERE ON EVERYSINGLE GAME EVER MADE WITH THE COOLEST PEOPLE AND THE LARGEST POPULATED CLAN IN THE WORLD SO COME BE ONE OF THE UNIMPORTANT PEOPLE THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT BUT YOU AND WE'LL PROBABLY NEVER TALK TO YOU OR REALLY CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BECAUSE IM TALKING IN ALL CAPS. to yeah... seriously get real people... but yeah if your interested in what i have to say face to face without all this other **** and jibberish other clans put you though then please I'm here for you, lets take for real.

*we are also a family friendly clan so all ages are welcome
*everyone will have a chance at being accepted and by that I mean everyone I'm not just looking for good players or people who claim they are pro or whatever, our biggest goal is to make everyone the best player they can become by practice, advice, and training instead of being a cold person and putting you though time wasting lame tests just to tell you that you suck and we don't want you
*English is preferred language
*yes we do have teamspeak, skype, Xfire, ect., but is not required to join the clan

easiest way to contact me would probably be one of these two places:

grimagin@gmail.com

www.grimbrothersclan.proboards.com

FahQYo

01-19-2011

Ooh puertoricans are sexy (:
If your looking for a fun causal multi-gaming clan, FFS is for you buddy!!
We are hella laid back, and are way supportive of one another.
Dont risk joining a "srs bzns" clan, check us out at: http://forfunsakes.enjin.com/
Plus we got pie XD

Lady Moon

01-19-2011

Hello,

Dark Resistance is recruiting. we have skill ranges of all types and different people from around the world. So u are always able to find someone to play with at almost anytime. We are a clan that has been out since Sept 2007 so we know how to treat people (even though we still may rage from time to time like most gamers). We dont discriminate and try to provide both a fun relaxed setting for people who like to play laid back and also people who like to play competitive. We are putting together a team to go to tournaments for our clan as well. As you can see we are very diversified clan with many attributes to offer any gamer. I hope to see your application.
To apply go to darkresistance.net:

Register by clicking "Join Us" then log in and then go to Forums->Recruitment Office, Read "New member Application Explanation" and then make a new thread with application.

Lady Moon 1400+Games