Ths Curse Of King Tryndamere and Space Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thulfir View Post
No, its just that the tryhards try even harder to kill you because you have "OMG SPACE TEEMO/KING TRYN HE'S GONNA DESTROY US!"
+9000.

Never ever ever ever buy a skin for a squishy carry or assassin, it makes you a target (unless it's warrior princess Sivir or marquis Vlad, which are smaller than the regular model). Do buy a skin for all of your tanks and preferably for your tanky dps champs which are all about intimidation anyway.

Exception: Morgana, people are scared of that snare and doubly so with a skin.

Euant

01-18-2011

You know what's even funnier? I always seem to have lag issues when I play Astro Teemo yet I regularly don't.

Raptamei

01-18-2011

Communication is limited by the speed of light.

TOIIIHOTA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Teemo Astro and Default has a difference between. And I create a thread about that once not long time ago. But no one from Riots reply to it. So I don't even know if that was my imagination or truly the auto-attack of those skins are different.
And we all know Soraka's SLOOOOOO~O~O~O~O~O~W flying crescents. They just slow to the death, whichever skin are applied.

Raptamei

01-18-2011

So the model animation affects the actual attack speeds? That's just... bad programming. Especially because the model is stored clientside and can be edited freely. Oopsie.