Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ths Curse Of King Tryndamere and Space Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

01-18-2011

Quote:
thulfir:
No, its just that the tryhards try even harder to kill you because you have "OMG SPACE TEEMO/KING TRYN HE'S GONNA DESTROY US!"

+9000.

Never ever ever ever buy a skin for a squishy carry or assassin, it makes you a target (unless it's warrior princess Sivir or marquis Vlad, which are smaller than the regular model). Do buy a skin for all of your tanks and preferably for your tanky dps champs which are all about intimidation anyway.

Exception: Morgana, people are scared of that snare and doubly so with a skin.

Euant

01-18-2011

You know what's even funnier? I always seem to have lag issues when I play Astro Teemo yet I regularly don't.

Raptamei

01-18-2011

Communication is limited by the speed of light.

TOIIIHOTA

01-18-2011

Teemo Astro and Default has a difference between. And I create a thread about that once not long time ago. But no one from Riots reply to it. So I don't even know if that was my imagination or truly the auto-attack of those skins are different.
And we all know Soraka's SLOOOOOO~O~O~O~O~O~W flying crescents. They just slow to the death, whichever skin are applied.

Raptamei

01-18-2011

So the model animation affects the actual attack speeds? That's just... bad programming. Especially because the model is stored clientside and can be edited freely. Oopsie.