Groundbreaking Advantage of the Tribunal System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PulsadoKBK

01-18-2011

yayyy prejudice and stereotyping makes the world go round

Retro42

01-18-2011

Or you could just learn a little Portuguese and try to communicate....OR not be a bigot. But that would imply you have a larger worldview.

Gimme a choice in a game between reporting a Brazilian and someone harrassing them for being Brazilians....I'll pick the latter any day.

Raptamei

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogennes View Post
I've been playing with BRs for years. I've even made friends with some. But on the whole they are an abrasive and unruly lot. This is an unfortunate fact.
Funny, I'm European and I think Americans are generally spoiled whiners. Fyi.

OpticalShadow

01-18-2011

id just like to punish people that use two smurf accounts at level 10 to sneak in level 30s and pubstomp newbie pre mades, i hated it when i was that low and couldnt play with my friends or it was just gg.

OpticalShadow

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro42 View Post
Or you could just learn a little Portuguese and try to communicate....OR not be a bigot. But that would imply you have a larger worldview.

Gimme a choice in a game between reporting a Brazilian and someone harrassing them for being Brazilians....I'll pick the latter any day.
we could spend the time and money it would cost to learn a lanuage, or they could, since its an english speaking game, and they are coming here. its one thing if you crash a korean mmo and complain you cant read anything, but its annoying to get in a game with 3 or 4 people whom of which you cannot communicate with. i get it you liek the game, but you should be on EU servers anyway.

but not, i speak more then one language, and its not just as easy as picking up a book and in a week be able to fluently communicate with people, it takes time.

Retro42

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpticalShadow View Post
we could spend the time and money it would cost to learn a lanuage, or they could, since its an english speaking game, and they are coming here. its one thing if you crash a korean mmo and complain you cant read anything, but its annoying to get in a game with 3 or 4 people whom of which you cannot communicate with. i get it you liek the game, but you should be on EU servers anyway.

but not, i speak more then one language, and its not just as easy as picking up a book and in a week be able to fluently communicate with people, it takes time.
Sooo It's too much work to try to communicate with them but how dare they not try to communicate with you so you have the right to report/punish them?

Cognitive Dissonance at it's best.

PS: Just because YOU speak english and play the game doesn't make it a purely english speaking game, that's just self-centered thinking.

DoctorGraveyard

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro42 View Post

I'm not sure if some one else called it, but We're not reporting them for being brazilian. We're reporting them for being terrible players, both in the team aspect and in the rambo aspect. It just happens most terrible players are from Brazil. Maybe brazil should teach its inhabitants how to not suck horse **** at games.

Powerstoned

01-18-2011

Does anyone seriously think that the people who speak Portugese on the NA servers do not also speak English?

That's the problem. It's not biogtry. Just think when some of these English/Portugese speakers choose to play games produced in Portugese, having small 2-4 man groups speaking in English only, and ignoring their teammates, that's disruptive and really the majority shouldn't have to play with them.

This is a team game. Be a team, communicate.

Retro42

01-18-2011

I'm just taking offense to the people saying "they are Brazilian therefore they are rude and suck" It's racist. Combine that with people complaing about them not speaking english well and you have a group of people essentially being stereotyped and potentially abused just because you are all propagating a horrible stereotype.

If this was about rude or terrible players there wouldn't have been a need to say Brazilian anywhere in this topic.

/Married a hispanic women. Sick of hearing this racist **** out of so many US citizens mouths.

Powerstoned

01-18-2011

/have married 2 hispanic women myself...seriously.

The griefers here aren't pisd off because they are racist. It's because their playing a team game where so many dont want to be a team, and it needs to stop. Now we get to ban people for not playing as a team. Good.

I don't care what color anyone is, or what sexuality they are, and it should not bother other people.

If someone wants to be Pro-Icelandic all the time, great. Do it in Iceland. Speak Icelandic there.

It doesn't take a genius to know if you want to work in person Saudi Arabia, you learn and speak their language while you are there.