need help in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

defleppardruelz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

The past few days my rating has tanked. I went from 1457 to 1301 within a week. I love playing adc, and am good at it, but it seems every game my team feeds 20+ kills before lane phase even ends..and really being the adc, there is nothing I can do about it. My best solution is trying to snowball my lane super hard, but with a random support it's difficult to do. I try jungling so I can help all lanes, but almost every game I jungle every lane loses so hard I end up getting starved from having to gank and cover so often. Top is a mess too, because just like bot you don't have much effect on laning phase unless you use teleport or play a champ with a global (gankplank) and neither option is going to help YOU win your lane. I feel like mid is the best route to go to help your team snowball, but it isn't working for me. My teammates just feed too much too often.

I'm not QQing about losing, I know most players lose 50% of their games and I am positive, at least. I have friends who are gold, and even some who are platinum and I can play just as well, if not better, than all of them. I have lots of champs I can play really well, but I can play any champion just fine. I always see people say "don't expect your team to do anything.", but how can I expect that? This is a team game. If I play adc and don't get peels against high burst assassins, regardless of how fed I am, we will most likely lose. If I play support, I can feed my lane as many kills as it takes, yet when teammates come there is only so much I can do for my team. I can't do everything, yet it seems every game I play I am expected to. Does luck really factor into solo q that much? Believe me, I watch replays and look at the mistakes I make. When I do something wrong I'll admit to my mistake and improve. So often though people just give up and quit. Three games this week I've had someone die within 3 minutes and rage quit. I try to be encouraging and helpful, yet people take it the wrong way and start arguing. I duo queue a lot, and can trust my friends to win their lane and help win late game, but lately it still hasn't been enough. The will to win of my teammates is gone. They continue to die because they "don't care". Is it wrong to wish every game ended lane phase without one team snowballing way ahead? I'd much rather lose a game by having been outpicked and outplayed late game compared to akali being 18-2 at 20 minutes.

What champions are the best right now? Who actually gives me a shot to "carry" my teammates to victory? Any tips are much appreciated, hoping to hit gold before the season ends.

Zellieth

08-25-2012

You have to learn to play mid/jungle/top lane where the weight of your performance is greater in early game.

ProPlayerEd

08-25-2012

Mid/Jungle are normally the roles you want since they have the most amount of map control and can get around with ease.

As these roles, you can go to other lanes and help your allies get kills and really boost them up.

I'm not too sure on specific champs but these roles should be a target as they are hard to get.

P.S When is the season gonna be over? I want to get to Gold b4 it ends too :P

defleppardruelz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

i can play any role, and lots of champions in every role. even if i feed my team up as jungler/support, the effect i have mid/late game begins to fall compared to the carries and if theirs are better than mine, i lose. i feel like mid has the biggest effect on the game, but i kinda prefer to just farm and harass/kill my lane. roaming is super risky, especially when you run all the way bot/top just to find they have it warded, and you lose xp/gold by not getting minions.

i'm not sure when the season ends, but i would expect it to be somewhat soon.

til Days of Blue

08-26-2012

Actually as AD carry, what you really want is a strong duo support... AD carry's early game isn't as bad as most other people think, but they do lack map control. What you must do is to get a real strong supporter with you and snowball the bottom lane. A fed bottom lane can often contribute more to the team as your support now have strong aura items and money for wards, thus also protecting you in a team fight.

Strong supporter such as Alistar, Blitz are often banned, but rarely you will see Taric, Leona or Sona banned. These three are really strong in term of team fight. A good duo support will allow you to be as strong as two solo lanes.