mundo dps? possible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burbero

01-11-2010

yesterday for the first time i started my mundo offensive... my english is bad but i try to explain.

when mundo hit some time he "" eat his victim"" hitting them on head, when he do that particular hit his dmg is very very High.

in that order

The Bloodthirster
Boots of Mobility
Infinity Edge
Warmog's Armor
Atma's Impaler
Force of Nature

im lvl 18 with crit runes tear 2
my highest Crit was around 1350 dmg Hp 3400 speed 463 crit 60%

now i need to know other high Dps tank can hit much more then mundo Masochism ?
i seen Yi kil enemy very fastest and olso Yi can duble hit the target but usualy Yi go for full offensive Build with low hp a high Ap char can stun/kill him easy.

someone have tested mundo full off? it mean 2.100 hp im just coruois i never played before yesterday mundo Dps, i think replacing Warmog and Force of Nature with dps items he can it easly for 1600 1700 dmg depend what u need if more dmg or more atk speed! i like Last wisp and phantom ... it mean 40% more armor penetrete 20% more dmg 85% atk speeed more 30% crit its 90% crit...

Maggeus

01-11-2010

DPS Mundo is tons better than Tank health Mundo, since Executioner's Sword tend to shutdown this type of strategy.
Mundo, with attack speed and some more attack power, can tear through almost any enemy. He's a real threat in team fight. :]

Burbero

01-11-2010

sec bro

Executioner's nerf mundo healt regen but if u spek mundo dps Executioner's isnt work right?

For attak power u mean Ap build? or just dps?

i never seen other heroes hit for that much, sometime with gangplan plarry i hit for 1.000 but never 1300 dmg x hit with 3 items

Nanaz

01-11-2010

I believe DPS mundo is viable, and yes more viable than Tank Mundo. A Hybrid actually works well.

Problem with your build though is its best to grab some attack speed at the begining to capitalize on the massive attack damage you gain from massicism, this will lead to early and mid game dominance. I would suggest something more like this:

For a Pure damage build:
Berserker's Greaves
Zeal
Vampiric Scepter
Phantom Dancer
Infinity's Edge
Bloodthirster
Atma's Impaler

For a Hybrid Build:
Warmogs
Ninja Tabi
Phantom Dancer
Infinity's Edge
Atma's Impaler

I would tend to lean towards more of the Hybrid build against most teams, probably depends what kinda of CC and AoE you'll be running into, and what kinda of CC you have on your team.

Note: Make sure your team is aware that you are in fact not really a tank... this should really be done anytime you're mundo.

Burbero

01-12-2010

i cant immagine added phantom on infinity blodister and atma what mundo can do i never tested it because always in a pug group u got someone who feed enemys and u cant test nothing but im sure with that 4 items Mundo can do very very high dmg x second

Necrax

01-12-2010

for the sake of arguing. this is a fiddling amount of 16575 gold.

duh?

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

01-12-2010

Malady
Executioners Calling
Beserkers Greaves
Infinity Edge
Cloak of Agility
Last Whisper

11k Gold, Plenty of Speed/Crit Chance and Dmg in addition to some nice lifesteal.

That would see you right for Mundo and alot cheaper than you were fantasizing with. If you end up with loads of $$$, Upgrade the Cloak to something shiny.

EchoRex

01-12-2010

Mundo is definitely DPS.

Low cost build that transforms into a complete face roller.

Executioner's
Last Whisper/Wit's End
Zeal
Zeal
Berserker's

=>

Executioner's
Last Whisper/Wit's End
Phantom Dancer
Phantom Dancer
Berserker's
Infinity Edge

Can swap the Executioner's, not really recommended, for a Stark's if you're using a crit chance rune page. Works rather well in conjunction with the Wit's End instead of the Last Whisper for the armor debuff.

Jothki

01-12-2010

Is Malady really that good of a choice for Mundo? He hits hard but slowly, so I'd think you wouldn't get as much of a benefit as you would for something like Last Whisper.

I personally play Mundo as a bit of a hybrid, getting Warmogs first. I can see pure dps working, but actually being able to use Burning Agony regularly is too tempting to pass up for me.

Edit: Plus, having Atma's Impaler give +70 damage or so is delicious.