So, I made a thread about Nasus a while ago...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anaestheticz

01-18-2011

And it had these changes to it

Quote:
Nasus

*Increase Siphon Strike's bonus damage to +3 from +2.
*Wither is no longer affected by CC reductions (IE Mercury's Tread)
*Spirit Fire is no longer a "floor" spell and now moves with Nasus, centered along his body.
*His ultimate has a bigger radius
Honestly, the majority of the them sound pretty huge buffs and absolutely none of them would be considered....but....

WOO HOO! SS bonus damage increased

Take that you non-believers! Some of you even laughed because you said they wouldn't do it as it is a 50% increase. Well I laugh at you now.

I now have my man's best friend again.

midiout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaestheticz View Post
Spirit Fire is no longer a "floor" spell and now moves with Nasus, centered along his body..
If this happened I would no longer play him.

Kagetenshi

01-18-2011

Someone actually posted a link to a website a few hours before skins were announced yesterday, and they were the changes, almost if not word for word exactly what was in this patch.

Talking Socks

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by midiout View Post
If this happened I would no longer play him.
AP Nasus here I go!

Gangplant

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaestheticz View Post
And it had these changes to it

Honestly, the majority of the them sound pretty huge buffs and absolutely none of them would be considered....but....

WOO HOO! SS bonus damage increased

Take that you non-believers! Some of you even laughed because you said they wouldn't do it as it is a 50% increase. Well I laugh at you now.

I now have my man's best friend again.
I highly doubt Riot saw your thread and thought it was a good idea. The SS improvement was an obvious incoming buff anyway.

Please don't try to take credit. Also, that Spirit Buff change would be a huge nerf.

Anaestheticz

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangplant View Post
I highly doubt Riot saw your thread and thought it was a good idea. The SS improvement was an obvious incoming buff anyway.

Please don't try to take credit. Also, that Spirit Buff change would be a huge nerf.
I didn't try to "take credit." These were predictions. I'm sure they didn't see it.

Keenano

01-18-2011

It's funny, I was actually the first to post a Nasus thread. It got downvoted. Then more Nasus threads appeared and gradually they would get more upvotes.

Funny because I went about it in an extremely nice manner. Hell, I saw one that outright said Nasus was trash and needed buffs and it got upvoted.

LoL community confuses me.

Senta

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangplant View Post

"an obvious incoming buff"

i play nasus loads and most games get a "holy **** nasus you hit like a truck.

this came right out the blue and is a gift from god, dont you dare try to act like you saw it coming