Server Updates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a333HALFEVIL

01-18-2011

Hey it would be much appreciated if the server update times could not always be at 8 o clock in australia.. like its fair its not a game made here and all.. but its just soo annoying coming on to our peak time and we cannot play the game due to a ****in update..

I mean at least put in on a respectable time for all us aussies wanting to play this amazing game! thanks

Tourist Fjord

01-18-2011

Sorry dude, wrong forums mate.

a333HALFEVIL

01-18-2011

Where do i post it then?

Tourist Fjord

01-18-2011

General Discussions dood. We're all Wizard hat and coat wearing folks down here.

PhantomChaos

01-18-2011

Speaking of Server Updates, any 'in-lore' description you guys can think up for maintenance in general?

Mine would be, basically, 'ensuring that the control orbs (like the one in the Season 1 trailer) are working properly, as well as making sure that connections to the Champions can be sustained through an entire match'.

I don't really have one for patches though.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

have one for patches. The League have posed restrictions to champion power before, the most famous of which would be the sanctions against Jax forbidding him from using real weapons. This shows that the League is adjusting how much of their power the champions are allowed/able to bring with them when summoned onto the fields to ensure that victory on the fields is not based solely on who can pay the best mercenary champions the most money.

Raile

01-18-2011

*The janitor has to clean up the control room sometimes
*Someone should clean up the blood smears from the bases as it becomes a slipping hazard after so many fights
*The champs need a break to visit family/run a bakery/product placement
*various runeterra non working holidays.