What I foresee in the jungle...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffy1

01-18-2011

the MR nerf was likely directed at fiddle and shaco who jungle well. doubt this will change them

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milskidasith View Post
Yes, allies can tank golem for their jungler, or a ranged carry can attack it to drop aggro for a few seconds. It's been known, it's just kind of a niche thing when most all junglers who would need that help taking golem can already do fine clearing the path on their own. I always want to help out my team's jungler, but it's not always really necessary.
Whenever I'm in a lane near my jungler's starting point, I hit it first so that he doesn't take agro for a bit. I'll get to my lane without much (if any) xp loss, and it also helps in case he gets ganked.

I think for pre-mades it might not be that bad, since they can have 2 or 3 players come help them start (mid + side), which might be wise anyway since they might get ganked.

But for solo que teams that dont always work together, it will either limit the field of viable junglers, or change the jungle route. For some junglers it will mean a lot more since they do magic damage, not just smite.

Fiddle should be alright. I typically finish bb at full health with him right now, I imagine I'll be 100-200 damage lower, but still done. After the first time, he'll still be full health.

Stonewall008

01-18-2011

Wait for tomorrow and the badass men of science.