Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

It always goes EU -> US

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pokemaster

Recruiter

01-18-2011

EU always find a champ to be viable, then it spreads to US and the champ gets nerfed. For example, Gragas, Rammus, Evelynn, etc. The next one is Kassadin.

Siegfryd

01-18-2011

Tons of people already play Kassadin, while the rest of those hardly anyone played or played them wrong (non-jungle Evelynn/Rammus).

BeepBeepIamAjeep

01-18-2011

lol

jungle rammus is old as hell

Darkshy

01-18-2011

I think it's just the fact that people should not give up on their favorite champs because people say they are bad. Think about Swain I always thought he was good, but people said he wasn't, but supposedly over on the EU side he's OP?

Just learn your champ and have fun. I think stonewall008 said it best in one of his tangents
"Don't stop playing a champion because people say their bad. Maybe you'll be the next person to face roll with that champ and make everyone see how good they are."

Sciz

01-18-2011

I don't understand the point of this thread. EU > US? I thought us fat Americans were the loud mouth braggarts. Oh well.

Pokemaster

Recruiter

01-18-2011

Quote:
Darkshy:
I think it's just the fact that people should not give up on their favorite champs because people say they are bad. Think about Swain I always thought he was good, but people said he wasn't, but supposedly over on the EU side he's OP?

Just learn your champ and have fun. I think stonewall008 said it best in one of his tangents
"Don't stop playing a champion because people say their bad. Maybe you'll be the next person to face roll with that champ and make everyone see how good they are."

He is not considered OP, yet.

Brohoof

01-18-2011

Hes showing the prgression of the meta, not which server is better

DeanKeaton259

Recruiter

01-18-2011

Quote:
Pokemaster:
EU always find a champ to be viable, then it spreads to US and the champ gets nerfed. For example, Gragas, Rammus, Evelynn, etc. The next one is Kassadin.

Stop making these Kassadin threads. Kassadin has been a very good pick for a long time now. Want to know why he's not banned in U.S.? Because he has a VERY weak early game and cannot do well unless he is able to farm well into late game. Besides, there are only 4 bans currently and right now these bans are being used on champions which the player base finds to be "annoying."

Furthermore, Kassadin actually requires a good amount of skill to do well with. That's another reason why he isn't played as much. You have to actually be a GOOD player to do well with him! Pantheon/Rammus/Eve are banned over Kass because they are far easier to play and they have VERY annoying early games, which people generally dislike playing against.

I don't know if you're some sort of European "elitist" or what. But generally when you make multiple threads saying the exact same thing you tend to lose a lot of credibility. I think you should just quit posting now. Go back to the EU forums if that's where you came from.

RF Komos

01-18-2011

Kassawin has already started rolling faces here.

Agent N

01-18-2011

It's not that people don't consider him OP, but that people havn't begun whining about it on the forums like they did before the nerfhammer was dropped on everyone else