Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is anyone else tired of seeing soon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not Asleep

01-18-2011

Imo there are just way too many features piling up that Riot has promised they will be releasing and yet another patch goes by with nothing but some generic balancing and new champion. Tbh I'm getting pretty sick of so many promises of reworks and new things being added into this game that isn't actually happening.I'm "changing" Soraka next patch.

edit:

Quote:
DarkShurelia:
I'm "changing" Soraka next patch.

Believe it!

(oh god I can't believe I said that... someone slap me)

I don't think an example of Riot saying something is happening next patch could be any clearer than this one..

DarkRonin00

01-18-2011

Business is business, and Business is Booming

BabyDiperGravy

01-18-2011

Would you rather have riot send out updates about what they are working on and then be pissed at the time it takes them to release it, or have them not say anything and have no clue what happens ever

nivekuil

01-18-2011

I'm not too sure. I've been seeing all my life so I can't really relate to someone just about to start.

Itamaru

01-18-2011

Ok well

the spetator mode and replays that they are designing leave a code design flaw.

As it stands league is sort of perfect. It means no hackers can get code for themselves and change the code to hack or change anything. Adding the mentioned features would only be possible to make the user get a little code in return. This adds the possibility for hacking, so right now there proof testing it or trying to work around using hackable codes on the users pc.

*The magma chamber was only announced at the height of the QQ for a new map. They keep buying time by releasing new champions is because with each new champion comes 3 or 4 skins they can sell for profit. So basically it costs money to release the map so there not doing it yet.

on a side note to that me and my friends were discussing, and its only a THEORY

but we think there waiting till DOTA2 to release the map.

Be honest with yourselves, dota 2 comes out and ur gonna go try out teemos sister xD

Frostbutt Irelia

01-18-2011

they are too busy figuring out what flavor of candy brazilians are. I've told them watermelon but they jsut wont believe me.

Akwaduk

Recruiter

01-18-2011

Ill tell you my opinion soon

Frozenkhaos

01-18-2011

OK not asleep, first of all they say coming up in the next change, They NEVER said when it was going to be released, and when they do putt a video together like the ones they have been, they are just letting you know and keeping you informed about the content that they are going to be releasing here in the "near" future

as for the "near" future, it can be anywhere from a week, to even possibly over a month, they also cant just go "poof" there the champions and game mechanics changed in an instant they have to go and alter the codes for the game in order to make sure that whey they change doesnt mess with the rest of the system as well.... SO

hold your horses and chillaxe man

BoQiDaDaoLian

01-18-2011

go to sleep if you are tired

Itamaru

01-18-2011

It is kinda shifty of them to announce things months in advance

No one cares about new champions or skins they want new maps and savable replays for epic encounters