@Community, Penny for your thoughts?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mok

01-17-2011

I just had this game recently and usually it doesn't bother me at all. However, this one particular scene kinda irritated me mostly because I did fairly well.

So long story short. I picked Cass in a group with Singed, MF, Tryn, Ryze.
This was a normal match and right before the countdown i was already being told to change because Cass sucked. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not pro, nor am i horrible. i consider myself in the middle in terms of playing the hero, but at the same time I'ld like to think that I've done really well with her considering that I'm always on the ball when a situation happens.

So 40 min game and near the end both MF and singed kept calling me out saying that we lost because of me. even though i had 5/4/12. MF dieing god knows like 8 times and singed roughly 8 as well. half of my score. i've slowed and help others escape. our tryn goes in face rolls and dies. our ryze was on top of kills. I mean honestly what right do they have to call me out? i did second most damage than the MF. who by the way R spammed his way out of everything. To be quite fair he had more kills than me yes, but he's a carry. that's what carries do.

So what flat out depresses me is that I get blamed even though tryn basically fed.
the worse part is that this is just a normal game too. I wanted to play a hero i normally wouldn't play and i'm getting called out for it.

in my mind i look back and think that these guys must be one of those obsessed Tier freaks that play to win. now don't get me wrong. I don't have a problem with the "Tier list". I personally have picked selective heroes myself just so i know what they are capable of. however, after this incident. It's come to my attention that it's really really irritating to know that you're gonna get pelted with blame even though you did a lot for the team. Yes i can as easily shrug it off and do what ever i want, but if i am gonna play whatever i want the least that others can do is criticize after the fight has ended and not before/during the match when the player hasn't failed at playing the hero.

Regardless, after much bull crapness. i found myself with this really disgusted feeling at the gaming community. there are so many people in this community that defend the actions of some. I have done the same but after seeing this kind of ordeal. I'm kinda left to wonder if i've given slightly too much credit to you guys.

tl;dr
- People ***** because of bad hero
- I pwned with bad hero with minimal self pwnage
- still got *****ed out even though tryn was feeding like as if he was doing it for charity.
- qq qq qq people are asses and i wonder why i defend them.

DarkRonin00

01-17-2011

Reading your title I can only assume that a penny is not enough

Fleetfeet

01-17-2011

You're fine, Cass is fine. The only places she is actually legitimately unsuitable is in 1600+ ranked games. Everything everywhere else, anyone QQing is just being a regular ol' butt pirate.

Mok

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRonin00 View Post
Reading your title I can only assume that a penny is not enough
lol. yeah but i'm not greedy and will take any penny given with a thankful reply.