Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Capped my first Quarda-kill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fun Fest

01-18-2011

I just got my first Quadrakill today too! I was playing as Sivir late game with all offensive items (Over 2000 DPS) and I just came up from behind the enemy team and mowed them all down with an attack-move order.

Cat Girl Shrek

01-18-2011

I got a penta like 3 days ago as kassadin...
Best days of my lief.

Spiderfist

01-18-2011

Got my first Pentakill the other day, as Vlad.

Depending on how hard they nerf him, guess it was lucky I got it in now D:

Shosuko

Recruiter

01-18-2011

I've only had 1 quadra kill so far. Was playing jax against a team of 4 dps and shen lol.

I doubt I'll push another quadra or penta kill any time soon though - I've been playing a lot of tanks / junglers to fill out team composition. I leave the r-click to win champs to the ppl who refuse to play for the team.

Panera Bread

01-18-2011

Grats! Highest I have gotten was...triple Q_Q

skstylez

01-18-2011

ive gotten several in the past few months, but that penta just doesnt like me. Even times when the 5th is there, i do a ton of damage and someone snipes the kill ):

Tempname1525

Master Recruiter

01-18-2011

in july i got a pentakill on xin zhao and then i went back to the minion line like every other day for the ensuing week

Kabigon

01-18-2011

Only time I've ever gotten close to a quadra/pentakill, Katarina came in and Death Lotused her way to my last 2 kills

Masterj05h

01-18-2011

got a quadra kill today also.. was playing tryndamere against a bunch of squishy with my crits doing 700 dmg a hit ... would of had a penta but someone stole pantheon from me arghhh

1st HanarSpectre

01-18-2011

The only character I got quadra on so far are.
Kennen.
Katarina.
Amumu (lol)

No penta so far.