1.0.0.109 Garen math!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phatshady912

01-18-2011

Because I am sure someone will ask. I don't even need to do the math this time since I proposed in my last thread of this type that it be buffed from 1.0 to 1.2, I can just quote myself ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatshady912 View Post
Now for ****s and giggles here is my proposed solution to fix Garen's scaling. Buff his bonus AD ratio from 1.0 to 1.2. OMG I AM #1 BALANCER SUPREME, HIRE ME PLZ RIOT.

This changes our breakeven point to +96 Bonus ad or 208 total AD. This is the point in which new AD Garen is better than old AD Garen. Now here is the interesting and important part.

Once you have hit 208 total AD, each additional point of AD will be adding 3.6 damage to your E skill. or 1.5 more than 1.0.0.106 Garen. Now would this be OP? I don't think so considering it is Garen's only source of damage (lol @ you if you think Q or auto attack are viable damage dealing skills) besides his Ult which is a finisher. Also each item slot used on damage is one not being used on tankyness.
Edit so basically Judgement's total damage over its duration will be 660 + 3.6x. x being bonus AD.

NotFarlong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Atma's impaler Youmuu's Sunfire Banshee's boots and situational!

aymanh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

hire him Riot

jk jk

STFU u and ur Garen

their a lot fish in the sea i mean 68 fish

xzarion

01-18-2011

You a wizard?

Phatshady912

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFarlong View Post
Atma's impaler Youmuu's Sunfire Banshee's boots and situational!
I think Atmas will probably be a part of any decent Garen build now. However due to him having +25 of each resist I think Warmogs + Atmas will be the best combo of survivability and damage on him.

Dieby

01-18-2011

Yeah, 1.2 scaling is pretty good. He exceeds his old judgement damage output by buying an infinity edge, or even a black cleaver if he has no critical chance.

nivekuil

01-18-2011

Sunfire, warmog, atmas?

Sounds good man.

Doriantv

01-18-2011

Just Sunfire/Atma's.

Dieby

01-18-2011

Don't forget a Last Whisper. 40 AD and %Penetration is awesome.