Multiple mastery pages?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wakeman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-17-2011

We can have several Rune pages when using different champions. Do we have multiple mastery pages as well? If we do have, I couldn't find it and someone please tell me how to have multiple mastery pages. If we don't, I hope the developer will add this function in the future, as it is so annoying everytime I switch between my dps and tanking champions game to game!

s0cr8ez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2011

+1 Idea in before but its still a good idea which would be great to have implemented

Konjiki no Yami

01-17-2011

+1 Need this ASAP.

colloquial

Emissary of the League

01-17-2011

It is currently a low priority currently but Riot is very aware of the demand and plans on implementing this in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Two points:

This is something we want to do. No question. This will get done at some point.

This is not a top priority. Currently, it's not very hard to change your masteries in champion select. I know someone will come in here and say "but it crashes sometimes and I get fscked," but 99.5% of the time, this shouldn't be an issue if you can click reasonably quickly (don't lock in, plus there's 30 seconds or so at the end of ranked queues, or 10 in normal). As it is our platform engineers have plenty of more important things to do before we move forward with something like mastery pages.

However, we're hiring

tl;dr: We will have mastery pages, but probably not in the immediate future

Shosuko

01-17-2011

I think it would work well if they were tied to run pages. idk I think this would work well for me.

Glad to hear they are working on it. Sad to hear it's low priority (actually, it would be kinda sad if something like this were high priority...)

PinoyZoi

01-17-2011

Totally agree with this, When I set up my masteries so many players tell me to hurry the fk up and sometimes I get in too late that game starts already and i dont have any masteries....

┼zuma

01-17-2011

im pretty sure 50 seconds is more than enough

PathToEternity

01-18-2011

The only way to get them is to wait, because they only exist in the future.

Wakeman

Master Recruiter

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by colloquial View Post
It is currently a low priority currently but Riot is very aware of the demand and plans on implementing this in the future.

ic. Too bad it is low on priority..... =/

BriefEternity

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeman View Post
ic. Too bad it is low on priority..... =/
Just learn their engine and make one yourself. Problem solved.