Feature Request: Shift Click Move Queing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

typhoid fever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2010

Just because it hasn't been stated in this thread, DotA had this because it was built on the Warcraft 3 engine.

Now DotA also had denies, and Riot specifically didn't include that "feature" because it encouraged griefers.

That argument does not apply to shift queuing. Shift queuing is the most drastic feature removal from League of Legends that was in DotA, NOT denies.

bobthegood

05-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickenjal View Post
As you said ther's 1 unit to control in Lol.So what do you want to do while your champion is performing his queued action?
My right hand has other responsibilities...

ibplunderin

05-13-2010

that is too advanced of a feature in this modern age. Come back in a year or two for when season 1 starts.

typhoid fever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Bump.

pedal2000

07-02-2010

I like the MOVE aspect of it, but I disagree with the attack aspect of it. That would lead to some severely imbalanced 'Alpha strikes' where (for example) a Pantheon would need even less skill.

Sailor Moon

07-02-2010

i support this idea >A<b