Feature Request: Shift Click Move Queing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ODonnell

01-12-2010

Yes its useful, but with the need to animation cancel shift casting has always been ... meh. It was much more useful for moving units along certain paths ect, so until pets are more common it should be on the backburners. I do agree its nice tho.

typhoid fever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

Please bring it up in the council as a discussion point and at least make the feature a little more exposed to those at the top!

I appreciate all comments on this, even the "But you only control 1 character and this wouldn't really do anything at all" ones that I disagree with.

typhoid fever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

I am playing Tristana more and this keeps coming up for me, I know what she needs to do (press E click opponent, press Q, press W click to jump to or pass the target, press R click opponent to knock them back), however while that is going on my focus cannot be directed anywhere else because it must happen perfectly in that sequence.

This kind of queuing system would really change the game for the better.

KingsRight

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoid fever View Post
In many other RTS games, shift + clicking allows a player to que up several actions and for any given unit. This allows a player to produce more useful actions in total and therefore the macro and micro of any given player increases. The que can be broken by simply performing a regular click action without shift.

Even though the player in Lol only controls one unit, this would still be very useful. Not only so, but especially in the top 500 I'm sure this feature could make the games even more interesting. I feel this simple feature is essential to improving the control players have over their heroes.
this better happen. i want more control

typhoid fever

05-13-2010

Bump.

The Hye Circus

Senior Recruiter

05-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoid fever View Post
I am playing Tristana more and this keeps coming up for me, I know what she needs to do (press E click opponent, press Q, press W click to jump to or pass the target, press R click opponent to knock them back), however while that is going on my focus cannot be directed anywhere else because it must happen perfectly in that sequence.

This kind of queuing system would really change the game for the better.
How can you queue that? That's not at all what he is talking about. The jump cannot be queued.

3point14159

05-13-2010

I would like this for moving but I don't think, if it came in, I would use it for skills.

I would like it though, as others said, to move on a better patch through the jungle. Take an around the bout way to get behind someone while watching to see your target is still in position.

Ruzihm

05-13-2010

Age of Empires I had this....

I'm sure it wouldn't consume too many resources on the client to support this

Habuza

05-13-2010

+9000 for this feature.

Redenbacher

05-13-2010

I agree. Many times when I go back to shop, and then begin to head back out to my lane, I want to watch what is going on in other lanes. Being able to Shift + Click and designate a path through the woods to check for creeps, or just for cover would be huge.